The best final expense carrier?

You must mean that google is lying. All I did was repost what Google shows when I typed in the search term. You're always taking pot shots aren't you?
People post false information on the internet everyday and Google picks her their pages. No matter what some may write on the internet, a manager with a company should know what the Best rating is and to post an article that they know is not true is misleading if not downright dishonest.

People post false information on the internet everyday and Google picks her their pages. No matter what some may write on the internet, a manager with a company should know what the Best rating is and to post an article that they know is not true is misleading if not downright dishonest.

Rouse, I didn't knowingly publish anything incorrect. I simply searched Google.

You are trying to tell us that you did not know that SL does not have a Best rating? :skeptical:

I knew that about 10 years ago. Haven't heard about it since. As long as the carrier meets each states' Dept. of Insurance minimums, financials, etc, that's all that matters. Remember when Settler's was rated A- one day and the next day was in receivership? That tells you how important, accurate, and reliable good ole A Best is, doesn't it.

So when the subject came up the other evening I did a quick Google search and posted what Google said.

Back