The best final expense carrier?

SL's formula must be working as they were voted one of the 9 fastest growing life insurance carriers in 2020, and the 2nd fastest growing carrier that sells only life insurance. There are a lot of agents who have done well and continue to do well, just like there are others who didn't do well. That's true for all carriers.

Can you give a reference on that? I have searched and can't seem to find them on any "growth" list. Besides that, how do you get "voted" as one of the fastest growing companies? Either the figures prove it or they don't. There's no "vote".

But, I could be wrong about all this. I'm sure you'll dig up that reference and show it to us though.

That last line was sarcasm. I'm sure you'll make excuses or just completely ignore this request.

Todd, Here you go. JD, please don't call this spam, instead call it sharing.

upload_2021-10-20_11-30-13.png

And as per google.....
Having two A+ ratings from A.M. Best's Rating and the BBB Review shows the Senior Life Insurance Company is at the top of it's class when it comes their policies. Not only that, but their customer service is known to be some of the best for policyholders.

Google it yourself "what is Senior Life Insurance Company's AM Best Rating"?

Last edited:
None of those things has anything to do with growth. Growth is simply how did you issue last year and how much did you issue this year.

“SL's formula must be working as they were voted one of the 9 fastest growing life insurance carriers in 2020, and the 2nd fastest growing carrier that sells only life insurance. There are a lot of agents who have done well and continue to do well, just like there are others who didn't do well. That's true for all carrier”
Do you have a link so we can see the report when it's not on Senior Life paper. For all we know, you might've typed this yourself. :laugh:

What’s their rating on A.M. Best ?

“SL's formula must be working as they were voted one of the 9 fastest growing life insurance carriers in 2020, and the 2nd fastest growing carrier that sells only life insurance. There are a lot of agents who have done well and continue to do well, just like there are others who didn't do well. That's true for all carrier”

What’s their rating on A.M. Best ?

A+. Reread Post #102 just above.

I’m thinking about picking them up as long as you will sell me those fixed cost leads and you let me write the business with the carrier of my choice,ok ?

Im sure I will be able to competitively write at least 3-5% of my business with Senior Life,don’t you think ?

Send me a PM with the commission schedule and agent guide so I can look it over,compare it to what I have in my bag.

Thanks!

I’m thinking about picking them up as long as you will sell me those fixed cost leads and you let me write the business with the carrier of my choice,ok ?

Im sure I will be able to competitively write at least 3-5% of my business with Senior Life,don’t you think ?

Send me a PM with the commission schedule and agent guide so I can look it over,compare it to what I have in my bag.

Thanks!

You're not a good match for my team. I'm not a contract whore. But if you call me I'll put you in contact with someone in FL that can help you.

But you don't want to write those leads with other carriers as your PPL will be tracked. On 2nd thought don't even call me (but others can). You sound like a you'd be a headache.

Back