The best graph I’ve seen breaking down new part D but very complicated

That is a good question to get answered. That absolutely sucks for the Original Ins Company, aetna in this scenario
This makes no sense . Let’s say client is on smoothing 1/1/25 with Aetna and they flip carriers 3/1/25 to uhc ( the flipping will be brutal oep) .Your telling me Aetna continues billing them for rest of yr? Lol that sounds crazy

This makes no sense . Let’s say client is on smoothing 1/1/25 with Aetna and they flip carriers 3/1/25 to uhc ( the flipping will be brutal oep) .Your telling me Aetna continues billing them for rest of yr? Lol that sounds crazy

yeah, this is probably why wellcare doesnt want to pay us. they dont know how to accurately forecast the losses on this new IRA drug model.

Aetna rep told us this in a webinar. She said they are on the hook if the drugs were filled while on their plan. No idea if she is right or not.

$2k gift card? I can see the FB ads already generating…

It’s sort of wild that CMS and and the carriers can’t make sense of this to the agents…. But the agents are expected to make sense of it to the beneficiaries, and the kicker, we won’t get paid for it on the PDP. And we gotta do it with all the new compliance, in a 53 day window.

Think of it as an early Christmas present from Joe Biden!

Back