The Current State Of ObamaCare - ACA

In other words he doesn't know WTF to do So pass this buck on to the next pres

FORE!

Last edited:
2 hrs and 26 min of joy joy joy

https://oversight.house.gov/hearing/examining-affordable-care-acts-premium-increases/

----------

Say it ain't so.........Joe

Insurers Fret Over Obamacare Grace Period | US News

Five Easy Ways To Game Obamacare

As the Obamacare abyss continues, it will be more likely that people will look toward these mechanisms to avoid paying the high premiums. It should be noted that, although not all of these options are necessarily ethical, they all fall within the law.

We should also note: since when has government said anything about Obamacare it has ethically presented to the public?

I know in the KC market there is hardly any reason to do ACA business next year. Most carriers have bailed out totally or dumped the agent with 0%. I'm sending out a letter that I'm out or I will work for a fee. I'm guessing many agents will bail out all together.

The backlash of agents getting out is that the call center is going to be hammered from the start. I can't imagine the wait times. It is sickening what bozo has done to this industry and the financial security of those that used to be otherwise responsible.

Well written article on the state of the ACA agents

Health insurers push ACA burden to insurance agents | CPBJ

As insurers move to slow down their ACA market, it places an extra burden on insurance agents and brokers across the state who are now helping people access health insurance without getting paid.

It comes down to, can we afford the time to help the people?” Wagner said.

Wagner is still going to offer clients’ assistance on ACA plans, because his firm has several hundred clients it is already working with.

“We can’t tell people we’re not going to help them. That would reflect negatively on our reputation,” Wagner said noting that his business is consumer driven and relies totally on referrals.

HERE IS MY SOLUTION, No pay no play, they can enroll themselves. If we help people after comp is pulled then WE ARE THE PROBLEM!

A message MUST be sent to CMS that WE control 50% of all enrollments and when some are not getting paid enrollment will drop and those that do it themselves a large percentage will get all jacked up... DO NOT ENROLL THESE PEOPLE!

Once this thing gets jacked on enrollment numbers and massive call center inbounds CMS will step in and mandate a comp

Back