The Door Knock Life

Are these leads from yoiur latest /1000 drop with Lead Concepts?
These are some telemarketing leads from Matt Lowery, the Lead Jerk. They seem to be decent leads, especially for the price. I would use him again. I did get some, "I told them not to call... I already have that taken care of" as you get with all TM leads. But I sat on them too long before working them as I ran into a couple of "I already bought" that had bought since the TM call was made.

I knock 15-20 a day . Got cursed out sat by a mentally deranged guy . I told him “ down a glass a whiskey and chill “ and I walked . I get shouted out at least 2 times a month . It’s funny many people are telling me they’ve not had a agent knock on their door in yrs .
Caveat, not an agent.

At least he did not pull a gun on you.

She said she didn't know what was going on but it seemed the only card getting response in this area was Walmart card leads.

I dropped 1000 that I've been told went out last Tuesday and I am also using a Walmart lead card (my first time using an incentive card). I ordered a seed card and I haven't received it yet, so these mailers haven't even hit the mailboxes yet and here we are a week later.

Pennsylvania mail is a mess. The main Allentown PO was ordered to shut down and remove the sorting machines last summer so the third largest city and 2nd largest metro statistical area in the 5th largest state of by population is on hand sorting like its 1836.

And though the 5th largest we are only the 21st by wealth - so we are thoroughly FE and getting more FE by the day.

I am ready to knock, but I usually wait until I get the seed card. The mail already came today and so the wait goes on. I wan't planning on going out today as I just got back after spending five hours on the road ferrying my dad back and forth to his second Covid shot. But I was hoping to have it today to knock tomorrow. I may just print a copy out on blue card stock and have at it.

Make sure you keep us posted as to return rates on your new Walmart mailer and I will as well.

I dropped 1000 that I've been told went out last Tuesday and I am also using a Walmart lead card (my first time using an incentive card). I ordered a seed card and I haven't received it yet, so these mailers haven't even hit the mailboxes yet and here we are a week later.

Pennsylvania mail is a mess. The main Allentown PO was ordered to shut down and remove the sorting machines last summer so the third largest city and 2nd largest metro statistical area in the 5th largest state of by population is on hand sorting like its 1836.

And though the 5th largest we are only the 21st by wealth - so we are thoroughly FE and getting more FE by the day.

I am ready to knock, but I usually wait until I get the seed card. The mail already came today and so the wait goes on. I wan't planning on going out today as I just got back after spending five hours on the road ferrying my dad back and forth to his second Covid shot. But I was hoping to have it today to knock tomorrow. I may just print a copy out on blue card stock and have at it.

Make sure you keep us posted as to return rates on your new Walmart mailer and I will as well.
Print your own card or use any FE reply card.. If you are talking about DKing the non responders, they seldom remember the color of the card they last received since they get so many of them. .

If you are talking about DKing the non responders, they seldom remember the color of the card they last received since they get so many of them. .

You are right for those non-reponders who may have already tossed the card in the trash, even if it was just the day before I knocked. But I've found it to be very powerful stuff when I get in and I catch that card sitting on their coffee table on the way to the kitchen table. "Hey Ms Mary, here's yours. Hey do me a favor and give it a quick read and fill it in for me so I can have the it properly recorded at the office."

Got in the field at 2:30 this afternoon.. Made on call on one of the Lead Jerk Teleleads.. It was almost as if they were sitting there waiting for me to show up. 2 small apps for $910 AP. Also wrote a cancer plan in another home that was not from a lead for $647 AP... Back home at 6:30PM... Not a bad four hour day.

Now, for the rest of the story. Went by a house that I went by twice yesterday. My card was still in the door. As I was leaving I noticed a car parked near the back on the other side of the house. Walked back there and two of the lady's daughters were there cleaning out the house. They said their mother had fallen on March 6 and broke her hip. She was in a nursing home for rehab...She was called and developed as a lead source on February 24. Should have called on her earlier..

Quick dip in to relate a story...

Been running 90% to 95% leads since the beginning of the year. Today however; in a lazy state of mind after being shelved on one appointment and a husband missing on a follow-up stop-by, I decided to pick up a new color printer I had been eyeing. (What is it with office stores... I think I'm addicted to sticky notes.)

On my joy ride through town I saw a lady in her front yard of a small apartment row. Decided to stop and talk to her as it was a nice warm sunny day. (She was deaf and her husbands name was Beaver??) I left her and her sister a card (her sister insisted I take her number down after shooting her a quote, acted as though she couldn't believe it) and proceeded to knock the neighbor on the opposite end of the 4 unit row. (The other two units were empty.)

Popped $1055 FYC with LBL and proceeded to office store.

Quick note to those who would become masters at door2door, I would suggest becoming a master name dropper. People buy on the approval of others. (That's not new, it was drilled into my noggin during my years of sales in cancer plans.)

I’ve run the Walmart and memorial guide leads many times . I just find the type of client who responds much lower income with less interest . . Honestly your better off just mailing a pink card to 10-30 k income and door knocking them all with the seed card .

I’ve run the Walmart and memorial guide leads many times. I just find the type of client who responds much lower income with less interest.

I never understood the free memorial guide offer. I have boxes of them I got from various carriers with the new agent supply kits they used to send out. I haven't given away any of them. I believe Chris Weir recently posted on FB that the memorial guide lead pulls lowest of all the FE mailers.

Latest posts

Back