The Door Knock Life

This FE agent was caught on a building security cam here in Allentown while out on his first day knocking the doors since the pandemic came to town over a year ago ...

tenor.gif

We know exactly how he feels ... it's a door knock life.​

Knockin' Doors by Zip+4
View attachment 6895
Door knocked 9 leads today... rural area, leads spread out is the reason so few// Out of the 9, 3 did not answer -two not one, one could hear a TV playing. No presentations to the other six but to have one that seems promising if the husband is as agreeable as the wife..

Had one "reason" (excuse) I had never run into before. Lady wasn't home but her truck driving son was. He said he had taken over all her finances so I told him why we were there. He said his mom did not need any life insurance as she was not old enough yet..... She is 67! :huh:

I knock 15-20 a day . Got cursed out sat by a mentally deranged guy . I told him “ down a glass a whiskey and chill “ and I walked . I get shouted out at least 2 times a month . It’s funny many people are telling me they’ve not had a agent knock on their door in yrs .

Are these leads from yoiur latest /1000 drop with Lead Concepts?
No, I never did another lead from them. Total 2000 dropped, 1 reply. But, I am glad you asked. Yesterday, I received a call from Wendy that works from them. She said she didn't know what was going on but it seemed the only card getting response in this area was Walmart card leads.. Said she was to refunding my money to PayPal. I told her instead of doing that to just drop a 1000 Walmart leads for me. She said she would do that and would also refund the money. The money has already been refunded and I assume the mailing will be dropped this week. You really can't beat that for customer service. :noteworthy::noteworthy:

Back