The I Love Selling FE "February to Remember" Thread

When they are first turning 65, they are entering into a brand new world. Sometimes they are just so overwhelmed they tend to lean towards going with a company they know (I'm going with BCBS because I've always had them at work and I know they pay their bills). This is one of the worst things they can do.

By the time they are 67, they've been a bit more educated on Medicare and realize it isn't that complicated. They are more ready to listen to logic now. They've already got a supp, so it's not like you are trying to sell them something they don't need. They are on a fixed income and now realize just how much they need to budget themselves. They are more into saving money than at any other time in their life.
Makes sense

I just tired of all the people on here who have not sold jack, but are quick to lecture everyone. I'm sharing in part so others who struggle will see life isn't as rosy as some recruiters on here will make it look like. Does input come with that? Sure. But a too many are quick to cut but offer no solutions.
Well, I’m a jack of all trades and master of none:) Seriously, you have to have a thick skin to survive on here but there is a lot of good info to be had.

Back