The I Love Selling FE "February to Remember" Thread

I find that pages like this often do more to keep the agent on task and out of the 'back forty' as opposed to keeping the client awake. They are very useful if you are new to the process, but you always need a good dose of eyeball content while make an emotional appeal to the prospect.

You are probably correct. With my Medicare presentation I rarely have one in front of me when I am presenting. I do put one in front of my clients as it's a more complicated product and often they take notes.

My thought with my FE sheet is that people don't think about what funeral homes are charging for and why it's expensive to die. So I just have a few estimates to show them what it can cost if they have a full funeral with burial, burnt to a crisp with memorial service, or just burnt to a crisp with a bunch of ashes everyone can pretend our yours.

It shows them the ranges people buy, what it might cost, and that it's affected by their health....and it does keep me on track. So until I start nailing it, I'll keep revising and using it.

You are probably correct. With my Medicare presentation I rarely have one in front of me when I am presenting. I do put one in front of my clients as it's a more complicated product and often they take notes.

My thought with my FE sheet is that people don't think about what funeral homes are charging for and why it's expensive to die. So I just have a few estimates to show them what it can cost if they have a full funeral with burial, burnt to a crisp with memorial service, or just burnt to a crisp with a bunch of ashes everyone can pretend our yours.

It shows them the ranges people buy, what it might cost, and that it's affected by their health....and it does keep me on track. So until I start nailing it, I'll keep revising and using it.

lecture time:
From the sheet, it just looks more like you're selling the house or the car rather than the best financing or loan in town. It's a good question or two to find out if they ALREADY decided on what they want, but beyond that it just spells out delay (among other things) for a one call close process.
imho

The problem is that most of the seniors have a good idea what it will cost them. They have people dying around them all of the time and they do talk about the cost of it. So many time you are actually preaching to the choir.

I like to ask people, "Do you plan on going in a can or a box?" :laugh:

Back