The Leazer Group IMO

Lol what am i rat chasing cheese... Well yeah i guess so kinda.... Look im just tired of not having a good training and support system with my current agency and it seems like everything i find online is a scam or a pyramid scheme. And i thought 70% was high

Lol what am i rat chasing cheese... Well yeah i guess so kinda.... Look im just tired of not having a good training and support system with my current agency and it seems like everything i find online is a scam or a pyramid scheme. And i thought 70% was high

I sell FE. Mostly day time hours, though I did get home at 8pm today. Wrote $1100 AP off of 4 appointments and saved a $2400 AP case.

Like 90% of the agents on here I'm at street to a little higher with most of my contracts. That's 110%-130%.

So if I gave you 80%, I'd make 40% off of you. So if I have you 20 free leads, it would cost me say $300. If you made 3 sales averaging 600 AP you would make 1800*.80=$1440*.75=$1080.

And I would make (1800*.40*.75) - $300= $240

On second thought, I will give you 60% lol!

Just go with FEX or 360 or Todd and buy your own leads!

I sell FE. Mostly day time hours, though I did get home at 8pm today. Wrote $1100 AP off of 4 appointments and saved a $2400 AP case.

Like 90% of the agents on here I'm at street to a little higher with most of my contracts. That's 110%-130%.

So if I gave you 80%, I'd make 40% off of you. So if I have you 20 free leads, it would cost me say $300. If you made 3 sales averaging 600 AP you would make 1800*.80=$1440*.75=$1080.

And I would make (1800*.40*.75) - $300= $240

On second thought, I will give you 60% lol!

Just go with FEX or 360 or Todd and buy your own leads!

He's looking for an MP IMO. Not FE.

He's looking for an MP IMO. Not FE.

Look i really dont care what type, whether mp fe whatever, i just want an honest IMO where its not about recruiting, where there is training leads and support.... Your offer isnt bad though hoosier. ;)

Look i really dont care what type, whether mp fe whatever, i just want an honest IMO where its not about recruiting, where there is training leads and support.... Your offer isnt bad though hoosier. ;)

Then check out fexcontracting.com. They are about FE. They also discourage team building. You could put agents under you there in time but that's just not their model.

And they give releases if you find it's not what you wanted.

Before talking to anyone there I would recommend just reading at the site for a day. Then contact Scott or travis direct. No middle men.

Training is rather subjective and many new agents they feel like they need to know everything to sell something. That's impossible because no one can transfer years of experience into any amount of training before you run out of money. Get out there and get in front of people. Won't do you any good to have a 110 contract if you don't sell anything.

Along those lines, if you want to sell for the rest of your life go with a 110 contract. If you want to build a team and train some people that's worth money and you should be paid for it. I know a lot of agents that wash out at 110 so build a team and make a future for yourself.

----------

Also, if they're answering the phone at Futurus and helping you then stick with them. A bunch of people recruit and never help new agents. Hire everyone and see who sticks is the usual.

Training is rather subjective and many new agents they feel like they need to know everything to sell something. That's impossible because no one can transfer years of experience into any amount of training before you run out of money. Get out there and get in front of people. Won't do you any good to have a 110 contract if you don't sell anything.

Along those lines, if you want to sell for the rest of your life go with a 110 contract. If you want to build a team and train some people that's worth money and you should be paid for it. I know a lot of agents that wash out at 110 so build a team and make a future for yourself.

----------

Also, if they're answering the phone at Futurus and helping you then stick with them. A bunch of people recruit and never help new agents. Hire everyone and see who sticks is the usual.

Let me make sure I'm following your reasoning, an agent should should start a lower contracts so he can build a team and pay them less so he can have success?

Is that what you're saying?

If there's no way for you to make passive income, in ANY business, and your income depends on your direct involvement you are destined to fail. So, yes.

One man shows rarely make any money which is why people drop out of this business at even the highest contract levels.

Back