The Leazer Group IMO

If there's no way for you to make passive income, in ANY business, and your income depends on your direct involvement you are destined to fail. So, yes. One man shows rarely make any money which is why people drop out of this business at even the highest contract levels.

Dumbest thing I've read today.

If there's no way for you to make passive income, in ANY business, and your income depends on your direct involvement you are destined to fail. So, yes.

One man shows rarely make any money which is why people drop out of this business at even the highest contract levels.

you could not be more wrong.

People who's main dream is to make money without working are doomed to fail.

People who work every day have the highest success in the business. And with renewals they make more and more passive income every year.

The HoosierLife agency offers 80% and free Steve leads!!!

Josh, trust me when I say you do not want to leave this offer out there. They will take your free leads, any advance that you give them, and you will end of with the charge backs and a life lesson. Been there, done that.

"Josh, trust me when I say you do not want to leave this offer out there. They will take your free leads, any advance that you give them, and you will end of with the charge backs and a life lesson. Been there, done that."
Who is "THEY"?
Josh can say whatever he wants (even if joking like this) because he is independent. I'm sorry it didn't work out well for you though.

"Josh, trust me when I say you do not want to leave this offer out there. They will take your free leads, any advance that you give them, and you will end of with the charge backs and a life lesson. Been there, done that."
Who is "THEY"?
Josh can say whatever he wants (even if joking like this) because he is independent. I'm sorry it didn't work out well for you though.

I am certainly not attempting to censor anyone. Of course anyone can say (almost) anything that they want to here, that's what makes it fun.

I appreciate your concern, but I am actually thankful that I learned early on in my career that providing FE agents with free leads and high contracts isn't where my passion lies, I am best suited as a producer. Without that lesson, I wouldn't have the success that I have today.

Happy New Year Steve!

I am certainly not attempting to censor anyone. Of course anyone can say (almost) anything that they want to here, that's what makes it fun. I appreciate your concern, but I am actually thankful that I learned early on in my career that providing FE agents with free leads and high contracts isn't where my passion lies, I am best suited as a producer. Without that lesson, I wouldn't have the success that I have today. Happy New Year Steve!

Shocker....you can be successful and not have downline agents!!! I hope Jeremyw stopped reading because according to him you can't.

Lol

Back