The Leazer Group IMO

It's an open market for all so agents can move to whichever group and your just trying to create a Mexican standoff. Fine, post a list of your agents with phone numbers. I'll start calling them and you'll find out quickly enough who I am.

Quit while you're behind. Or continue for entertainment purposes.

It's an open market for all so agents can move to whichever group and your just trying to create a Mexican standoff. Fine, post a list of your agents with phone numbers. I'll start calling them and you'll find out quickly enough who I am.

So you will commit that you will sign a release for any agent in your down line that wants to leave? I've never seen a pyramid recruiter that will do that.

Now you have. If your people want to leave then you should let them. You seem to have this bad view of me and a model that does work if you're not too greedy. Contract levels are negotiable because in the end it's all about money, right?

I'm just another guy that loves this business and is doing it slightly different than you. I'll bow out because this won't ever end. I'm happy your model works and wish you the best in your endeavors. This is a wonderful industry that let's everyone make the money they're willing to work for. People that don't work get broke and are gone but everyone has to work hard no matter what it is.

The person that criticizes someone for making money usually doesn't have any.

Despite the last entry on this forum being from 2015 I'd like to try my luck and see if anybody gets this. I have just started looking into this industry after coming across two different companies offering 60% and 65% contracts to start. I found this forum while scouring the web for signs of illegitimacy and thanks to what I have read here may possibly avoid making a grave mistake. I would be extremely interested in talking to somebody about a developed team that focuses on quality of sales rather than continuing to feed into the pyramid scheme most of the industry resembles. I'm 20 years old, eager to learn, and focused on maintaining integrity. If anyone sees this please let me know.

Despite the last entry on this forum being from 2015 I'd like to try my luck and see if anybody gets this. I have just started looking into this industry after coming across two different companies offering 60% and 65% contracts to start. I found this forum while scouring the web for signs of illegitimacy and thanks to what I have read here may possibly avoid making a grave mistake. I would be extremely interested in talking to somebody about a developed team that focuses on quality of sales rather than continuing to feed into the pyramid scheme most of the industry resembles. I'm 20 years old, eager to learn, and focused on maintaining integrity. If anyone sees this please let me know.

There is no reason to ever start out in FE at 60, 70 or 80% contracts. And not 90 or 100% either for that matter. No amount of “free leads” or hands on training would ever make up the difference from getting your normal 115 and 120% contracts.

Most of the forum agencies that have a few year history are going to have the regular commission levels (posted right on our website for all to see) real world training directly from high level producers, and lead programs that have proven success. There is nothing of value that should entice you to take less. Quality agencies will NOT want you recruiting prior to writing a lot of business yourself. Usually $200,000 annually is the number I throw out that is a milestone that you are a high level agent. No recruit should ever be stuck under an agent that is not selling at a high level. It makes no sense.

You can learn a lot about what new FE agents need to look for at this thread on our website. Getting Started with FE Sales

There is no reason to ever start out in FE at 60, 70 or 80% contracts. And not 90 or 100% either for that matter. No amount of “free leads” or hands on training would ever make up the difference from getting your normal 115 and 120% contracts.

Most of the forum agencies that have a few year history are going to have the regular commission levels (posted right on our website for all to see) real world training directly from high level producers, and lead programs that have proven success. There is nothing of value that should entice you to take less. Quality agencies will NOT want you recruiting prior to writing a lot of business yourself. Usually $200,000 annually is the number I throw out that is a milestone that you are a high level agent. No recruit should ever be stuck under an agent that is not selling at a high level. It makes no sense.

You can learn a lot about what new FE agents need to look for at this thread on our website. Getting Started with FE Sales
Scott: Nothing is ever 100%.. I have known agents that are successful in recruiting and training agents that were good but not high level producers simply because they loved working with agents but considered the individual sales process drudgery. Some of the best staff managers in the debit business were not high producers when they themselves ran a debit. On the other hand, I have known top producers that failed at building..Producing and building are two different skill sets.

Would be interested in how things are working out for Jeremy.. Notice you more or less politely passed over him in June when he ws looking for a new IMO/FMO..

Last edited:
Scott: Nothing is ever 100%.. I have known agents that are successful in recruiting and training agents that were good but not high level producers simply because they loved working with agents but considered the individual sales process drudgery. Some of the best staff managers in the debit business were not high producers when they themselves ran a debit. On the other hand, I have known top producers that failed at building..Producing and building are two different skill sets.

Would be interested in how things are working out for Jeremy.. Notice you more or less politely passed over him in June when he ws looking for a new IMO/FMO..

Rouse, anyone can can teach basics of stuff they understand even if they can not or will not do it themself. But I have never seen (and I don’t think you have either) someone teach at a high level unless they themselves have performed at a high level.

And no, most high level producers have zero interest in recruiting and teaching. Very few high level producers recruit. That seems to be attractive to medium and low level producers much more than high level ones. Believe me, there is an epidemic of blind leading the blind recruiters going on right now. More than in the past even.

I don’t know who Jeremy is. We pass on a lot of agents. Anyone who wants to recruit before they have success selling is of course a pass for us. And those guys are common. And unfortunately we have to pass on a lot of good guys if they are just located where we already have the territory covered. We don’t stack agents on top of each other in most areas. Everyone has their own territory.

We had a great agent named Jeremy that died very suddenly last year. It was very sad. He had some health issues but no one expected that. That’s the only Jeremy that comes to mind.

Back