The Leazer Group IMO

Ok, let's talk about money then. How much do you think the average agent makes a year? And you can't save your way to retirement! You better have money invested somewhere making an income!

I talking about smart, hard-working agents. Not average ones. An average agent is never going to build a down line that carries him into retirement.

Any smart hard working agent that sells insurance for several years is going to be earning $100,000+ annually after several years in the biz. Many earn much more.

Anyone with a decent income can save for retirement. And yes by save it likely means invest or at least sell yourself annuities each year if you don't invest.

Would you trust your annuity income in retirement or your income from down line agents?

It's working in a great many more companies than you want to admit including this industry. What you don't like is that you either aren't succeeding in it yourself or you see that others are succeeding in it where you failed.

I've got a team of 23 agents and it's working for me and them. Just because you couldn't accomplish something doesn't mean others can't. We all get to do what works for us so be happy.

If you're going to tell me he has a downline I'm going to laugh.

No he doesn't have a "downline" he has an agency. And I am sure his real agents, many of which make a $100,000 plus a year off of sales, not lies, will susstain him a lot longer then the foolish people that signed up under an MLM.

I said you were brainwashed earlier bc of something you said gave you away and what did you do? You upped the ante on what you said. Let me ask you again: if you recuirt ten who recuirt ten who recuirt ten how many agents are there? Or lets just say your 23 recuirt ten and then those ten recuirt ten, how many agents are there?

It doesn't work like that. Some agents don't recruit anyone, which is fine, while others do build a team. Few ever recruit 10 people direct to them. Agents drop off which happens in every business even "Newby's". If an agent is making $100K plus they need to start their own agency, which is what I did, so they can show others how to do the same thing and, god forbid, make money doing it. It's called business.

It's working in a great many more companies than you want to admit including this industry. What you don't like is that you either aren't succeeding in it yourself or you see that others are succeeding in it where you failed. I've got a team of 23 agents and it's working for me and them. Just because you couldn't accomplish something doesn't mean others can't. We all get to do what works for us so be happy.

I have a down line. But I turned away agents who wanted to be in my down line for many years because I was at street level contracts or slightly above and did not want to make my living putting agents at 90% contracts. If you don't believe me, just read my posts from around 2008-2011 and you will see many examples.

The change for me came when I was given several large contracts with some of my favorite companies but was either suggested (Settlers, Monumental, ForeThought,) or insisted (5-Star) that I hit production quotas that I couldn't hit alone. Once I had the 5-Star contract and their popularity exploded, I pretty much had to form a more formal agency. It would be VERY easy for me to get out of selling insurance and "build a multi-layered down line" if that was my dream. I can assure you that it's not. I enjoy selling. I can make plenty of money selling. That's the part of the biz I like best.

So yes I do have a down line. But I pride myself on having a down line with some of the best entry level commissions an agent can start at anywhere. And when they become a big hitter we raise them even higher because we don't encourage middle-men. We don't encourage dead weight. And I get hundreds of calls every year from guys all pumped up of "I want to build a team" but they are new themselves and got this idea from recruiters like you. I turn them away. I don't want them. We are the agency that your "team members" escape to if they really become producers.

Keep building your "teams" at 90% or less. Just don't let them find this forum. The truth will set them free.

You did the same thing I'm doing and now you look down on those that are doing the same thing as you. Why not give them your contract level if you're so high and might?

----------

I know that people are willing to work with me with the goal of making more money than any of your salespeople. I also don't want to be in the field the rest of my life and neither do most people. I'd bet the farm that a vast majority of your own agents would too if they had the choice. My team has that opportunity while yours apparently do not.

You did the same thing I'm doing and now you look down on those that are doing the same thing as you. Why not give them your contract level if you're so high and might? ---------- I know that people are willing to work with me with the goal of making more money than any of your salespeople. I also don't want to be in the field the rest of my life and neither do most people. I'd bet the farm that a vast majority of your own agents would too if they had the choice. My team has that opportunity while yours apparently do not.

My agents all have a free pass to go to you and build teams. Do you reciprocate the release? Will you allow your agents to leave free and clear with their contracts and renewals and come to me? If so, you might want to post who you are so they know they can leave.

Your agents will be more broke when they leave the business than when they got in. But you will be fine if you are at the top of the chain.

It's an open market for all so agents can move to whichever group and your just trying to create a Mexican standoff. Fine, post a list of your agents with phone numbers. I'll start calling them and you'll find out quickly enough who I am.

Back