The Most Important Part Of Sales Is...

I see you guys hold Liano to the highest standard: He has to be perfect like you before selling anything to seniors.

I see you guys hold Liano to the highest standard: He has to be perfect like you before selling anything to seniors.

1. PERFECT MY BUTT!!! There has been more wrong information on this forum posted by the so-called experts.

2. I like the avatar, is that Dimebag Darrell?

3. One of the "Perfect" people that is pounding Rob posted in August(a few months ago) , wondering what pays higher commissions, MA's or supplements, so we all know he capable of walking in Rob's shoes

4. We all know how people tend to hate, or loathe, successful people, or people that are more successful, and have better and different ideas, than themselves.

5. You and I both know that those that feel inferior to someone else has to lash out at them in a negative way.

6. You can only promote your services if you do so by saying you will be nice to people, have free training, have the only right way of doing it, and oh yeah, BUY MY PROGRAM!!! If you are upfront about your intentions, oh crap, you are an egotistical, self-serving, peice of crap. Imagine that ......

7. We are in the sales business, and when you get a bunch of salespeople together in one place, inevitably you have one or two who are the gods of the profession. We all know who those are on this forum.

8. If anyone brings new ideas to the table, and some are convinced they are quasi-gods, they will come down hard on those with better, and fresher ideas than them.

9. The so called experts want to talk about how much money they have made, how many clients they have on the books, and how good they are; Oh yeah, what prestigous college they attended often comes,up too. I've got news for them, if you graduated from Harvard, UCLA, USC, UVA, or wherever, you are still simply a freaking "book smart insurance salesman". Your knowledge of Shakespeare, Quantom Physics, Nuclear Biology, means nothing in this business. Knowing how to sell is what counts, and Rob has it, they don't, and they're snapping back like a bunch of 2 year old babies.:SLEEP:

I went through the same crap Rob is getting on this forum, not long ago, and just simply doesn't matter what these dufus' think. Most can't hold a candle to Rob, and he should be laughing about them as he deposits his check into his account every week. THAT'S GRATIFICATION, NOT IMPRESSING A FORUM OF BLOW-HARDS..

Last edited:
Nobody on this forum will ever write a check for you when you're late on your mortgage payment. Nobody on this forum will ever send your kids to college. Nobody on this forum will ever pay for your next vacation (nor even take you to the airport). Nobody here will ever stand in the court of the law to validate your moral character. So who gives a xxxx what they think? (some might buy you a beer if they like you)

the most important part of a sale is..being straight up esp. in med supp business. the plans are all the same...premium is the only difference. educate educate educate folks on Medicare. explain standardization and benefits...these are the companies and premium. by now....they r going to go with the plan that best fits their needs. in my state plan f makes the most sense financially. so...if you have a t-65 prospect...lay out their options. Plan F w/ BCBS $123, Gerber $133, ACI $141, AARP $159 etc etc. What *** will go w/ the higher premium.

over 65...if they are paying more than what you have to offer and you have educated them on standardization of the plans then i say, Mrs Jones, when you go to the store to purchase milk and you notice that the milk on the left is $4.50 and the milk on the right is $2.50 but it is the same exact brand of milk..which one are you going to choose to buy?? i have never got the high price answer...ever.

mrs. jones i am going to need to see your M/C card. Now..you birthdate is 00/00/0000, is that correct.

ITS THAT SIMPLE!!!

Back