The mother of all Social Security draft dates coming in Jan

BibH

Guru
100+ Post Club
It’s like Pluto and Saturn merging into an explosion . The 1st is on New Year’s Day ( a holiday). The 3rd is on a Sunday . Our clients get paid on the 31st a Thursday . The draft for the 1st and 3rd ss days must be taken on the 31st . Forget that at least one ss billing company will screw it up( Maybe Trans?). What about all the other co’s that will draft on the 4th when Lacricia got her money on the 31st? Thats over 4 full days she has that cash . A ton of nsf’s be a coming .

There’s so many good options nowadays and there’s really no need to use a company that doesn’t use true Social Security drafting. If your concern is persistency like this.

i’ll make an exception for KSKJ, as the best product on the market but there’s more companies doing it right then doing it wrong like a few years ago.

True but you still have a ton of agents who work for IMO’s that sell American Memorial and Foresters Heavy . Also I’ve written quite a bit of GTL for near GI, GW for Gi and forester kid policy’s that don’t have it ss billing . Yes many more co’s in the ss billing than 2 yr ago . Now we just need more carriers that take direct express cards .

It’s like Pluto and Saturn merging into an explosion . The 1st is on New Year’s Day ( a holiday). The 3rd is on a Sunday . Our clients get paid on the 31st a Thursday . The draft for the 1st and 3rd ss days must be taken on the 31st . Forget that at least one ss billing company will screw it up( Maybe Trans?). What about all the other co’s that will draft on the 4th when Lacricia got her money on the 31st? Thats over 4 full days she has that cash . A ton of nsf’s be a coming .

You know the market well. Now for each of those nsf's you need to go back and write with a new company. :yes: You can look at the glass half empty or not completely full. :laugh:

Sorta kidding and sorta not. ;)

Most companies just don’t want DE.

foresters auto double drafts if a payment NSF’s, but yea the Omaha, Americo, AML, Oxford all will have issues.

You know the market well. Now for each of those nsf's you need to go back and write with a new company. :yes: You can look at the glass half empty or not completely full. :laugh:

Sorta kidding and sorta not. ;)

If the policy’s over a yr old . “Lacricia you owe 2 drafts but i have a solution . We can take out a new policy and you won’t owe the payment for 30 days so its like you didn’t have a payment for 3 months !!!!. You can buy Leroy a steak dinner . Then i start typing .

4rimf3.jpg

You missed something very important.... If you pull up the SS Benefit Payment Calendar, SS forgot to put the Box on the 31st signifying that all payments for the 3rd will happen then. I wonder what companies that follow that calendar will miss it besides Transamerica? lol

Now imagine you were a debit agent like me. I have to get all my 1st, 3rd, and Friday payday people collected on New Years Eve, while I dodge all the drunks on the road!:elvis:

I live in IL... I now have to dodge all the weed smokers... in the middle of the day! :wacko:

Hey, the guy that just pasted me looked like the Monkey! Is that you Tom? :huh:

Back