The new site

Many of the differences have yet to be implemented, but as far as forum functionality goes, there are some very significant differences. If all you see is fluff, then you should look around a bit more, especially in your user cpanel. If you take a few minutes to explore your posting, subscription, private messages, forum display options, thread display options, date and time options, editing options, and signature options you will notice many things that have changed for the better.

I think Sam was just mildly insulted. It's like your wife just gets back from a major make-over - new hair style, manicure, etc...She walks in the door and you say "so what's for dinner."

After getting ready for 2 hours and woman lovingly looks over at her husband and says, "Honey, does this dress make me look fat."

The husband smiles at his wife and says, "No honey, the dress does not make you look fat, but all the food you eat does."

Okay, I don't want to keep getting emails from this board. Can't find in the CP area how to shut that off. Thanks for the assistance.

Okay, I don't want to keep getting emails from this board. Can't find in the CP area how to shut that off. Thanks for the assistance.

As Sam suggested, this particular setting (thread subscription) and many more are inside your User CP (Control Panel).

BOR please take a look at the attachment for further reference.

arnguy, thanks for your notice, the smilie text is now corrected.

Val.

Attachments

• options.jpg
    options.jpg
    73.8 KB · Views: 10
Back