The sales cycle

insuranced2d

Expert
I think the sales cycle for selling insurance is general is long. It takes a while to start up, and it takes a while to get the sales and get into momentum, how long did it take you all?

I have been cold calling, yes its not as bad as you might think, its a challenge and I like challenges. 300 dials a day, 7 days a week = $X its pretty cool and it took me a few weeks before I got my first sale.

You guys?

From aaproach to close not long for life. Prospecting is not part of the sales process IMHO. That is part of marketing.
I dont think so, because yeah someone can be interested- but are they going to fit in your underwriters appetite? What if they really don't fit? You need to of course qualify them, and find out what kind of life product is best for them right?

I dont think so, because yeah someone can be interested- but are they going to fit in your underwriters appetite? What if they really don't fit? You need to of course qualify them, and find out what kind of life product is best for them right?

I stand corrected on that one.

I also disagree that prospecting is not part of the sales cycle.

Marketing is getting people into the pipeline. Once the prospect is in the pipeline, they're in sales.

Am I agreeing with you that I was wrong?? :huh:

It must be like almost Christmas or something. :yes::laugh:

Back