The Secret To Making Money in Final Expense

Status
Not open for further replies.
Just think old Travis has probably made over 3 million dollars since 2008 when he started this thread , wounder how many of the people that requested info ever made any $$$$ in fe,
He will likely refer you to his IMO, FEXContracting. In my opinion, there are much better options on this forum.
Well, you didn't think he was going to refer him to you, did you?:err::D

He will likely refer you to his IMO, FEXContracting. In my opinion, there are much better options on this forum.

That's good. Because your opinion is worthless. And everyone knows it.

But for your edification, there is not a better FE IMO for the producing agent anywhere. Not just on this forum.

You cannot get higher commissions at any IMO. You cannot get a broader choice of companies at any FE IMO. You cannot get a better choice of lead options at any FE IMO.

You cannot get better training at any FE IMO.

But just to humor you, what would be a better option and why?

And just in case anyone doesn't know how to treat your opinion, here's a reminder;

https://insurance-forums.com/community/threads/hakim-insurance-marketing-is-a-joke-beware.30017/

Last edited:

But for your edification, there is not a better FE IMO for the producing agent anywhere. Not just on this forum.

You cannot get higher commissions at any IMO. You cannot get a broader choice of companies at any FE IMO. You cannot get a better choice of lead options at any FE IMO.

And just in case anyone doesn't know how to treat your opinion, here's a reminder;

https://insurance-forums.com/community/threads/hakim-insurance-marketing-is-a-joke-beware.30017/
Geez, he threatened to sue somebody who he perceived to be questioning his sexual orientation? I guess he needs to be careful. That's a big no-no where he comes from.:eek:

You ok if I send you a pm later today?

Before you sign up with any IMO do your research and call different Agencies. My recommendation is Mungia’s Insurance Squad, but you won’t go wrong under anyone in 360. Brad has more integrity than most in this business.

One of your cronies tried your stunts ten years ago (you sold medicare advantages for him) and he is now failed out of the industry.

From what I can tell on this forum (and I dont sell face to face, so I have no dog in the fight) just about any other IMO on here would be better than FEXContracting. So you name 'em and Ill agree.

I am also sure that none of the other IMO's on this board currently have a spouse being investigated for welfare fraud.

Personally, if I was a face to face agent, I would not consider FEXContracting.

Before you sign up with any IMO do your research and call different Agencies. My recommendation is Mungia’s Insurance Squad, but you won’t go wrong under anyone in 360. Brad has more integrity than most in this business.
Who you with?

Who you with?
He recommended Matt Mungia, who I believe to be an excellent choice. It was but two years ago that Matt wrote more final expense business in one year than any other agent on this board (or anyone I know) has ever written. I dont remember the exact number, but I believe it was around 500k.

One of your cronies tried your stunts ten years ago (you sold medicare advantages for him) and he is now failed out of the industry.

From what I can tell on this forum (and I dont sell face to face, so I have no dog in the fight) just about any other IMO on here would be better than FEXContracting. So you name 'em and Ill agree.

I am also sure that none of the other IMO's on this board currently have a spouse being investigated for welfare fraud.

Personally, if I was a face to face agent, I would not consider FEXContracting.

What are the reasons for your negative stance toward FexContracting?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back