The Secret To Writing Your OWN Content In Under 30 Minutes

FunnelScripts is by far the simplest, easiest way create your own add copy for your Webinars, Video Sales Letters, Websites, Long-Term Email Sequences, Headlines, Add Copy, Follow-up Sequences, Lead Capture pages, Opt-in Landing pages, Order Bumps, OTO Scripts, Up-Sell, Cross-Sell, Power Point Pages, FaceBook Add Pages, Stealth Close Pages, Long-Form Sales Letters, Short-From, PPC Adds, Free Report Scripts, Promote Your Webinars, Email Subject Headlines, Call-to-Action, Short Headlines, Long Headline, Bullet Points, "The Perfect Webinar Sequence"...etc..etc..

If you're serious about doing your own Lead Gen or creating high converting Sales Funnels or building your own marketing lists or creating high Converting Landing Pages, Opt-in's, Webinars and you're not using it you are probably wasting a lot of precious time...or spending too much money hiring copywriters.

Here a link to a webinar which explains it. Yes, it's an affiliate link, for full disclosure, unlike the thread starter who put in his own affiliate link but didn't disclose it.

https://webinar.funnelscripts.com/register?cf_affiliate_id=469857&affiliate_id=469857

Or if you want me to write your copy for you just IM me.

Best,
KTM

I have to say I pretty much gave up on web sites. The time and effort it took me to write my own content prevented me from staying focused on what I really did, sell insurance. I stumbled up something called Funnelscripts a few days ago. This tool has ignited my interest in getting back to developing an online marketing strategy. It's truly amazing IMHO. The program asks you a series of questions then spits out your perfect sales letter, headline or even webinar. In fact, today I wrote my own perfect webinar with it's webinar wizard in about 30 minutes. After answering the questions it built out my webinar in Power Point. I have never built anything in Power Point and it did for me. I say all this because Funnelscripts seems to be such a time saver. No more paying a copywriter for sucky content.

Last edited:
Guess you can google Russell Brunson if you want to learn more about them. Jim Edwards hosted the webinar I attended.
Russell Brunson is a good internet marketer, the thing about internet marketing is that they sale you things that are "going to make everything you do easy, push button millionaire" they tell you about all their money while they sale you this stuff but what you should pay attention to is the method they are using to sale you stuff not the stuff they are selling then you make the money

Russell Brunson is a good internet marketer, the thing about internet marketing is that they sale you things that are "going to make everything you do easy, push button millionaire" they tell you about all their money while they sale you this stuff but what you should pay attention to is the method they are using to sale you stuff not the stuff they are selling then you make the money

That's why most internet marketers have to keep having launches. They sell you a course teaching you how to sell a course to other people so they can learn how to...yep, you guessed it. sell a course. Frank Kern used to call is simply "Selling Hope". Pretty soon people catch on and that launch fizzles out.

It reminds me of a story of my cousin who is a Professor of accountancy. The only people she teaches are those who wish to also become Professors of accountancy who will go on to teach others to also become, well, Professors of accountancy of course. None of them ever enter the marketplace. I told her the school must love all the profits they're making on this borderline pyramid scheme.

That's why most internet marketers have to keep having launches. They sell you a course teaching you how to sell a course to other people so they can learn how to...yep, you guessed it. sell a course. Frank Kern used to call is simply "Selling Hope". Pretty soon people catch on and that launch fizzles out.

It reminds me of a story of my cousin who is a Professor of accountancy. The only people she teaches are those who wish to also become Professors of accountancy who will go on to teach others to also become, well, Professors of accountancy of course. None of them ever enter the marketplace. I told her the school must love all the profits they're making on this borderline pyramid scheme.

That's crazy! What was it that P.T. Barnum used to say(before he died)?:err:

“A lovely nook of forest scenery, or a grand rock, like a beautiful woman, depends for much of its attractiveness upon the attendance sense of freedom from whatever is low; upon a sense of purity and of romance.”
-- P. T. Barnum

Noooo, that's not the one......:nah:

You are probably right Monkey Man. Mr. Barnum hasn't uttered a word since he died so good bet it was before assuming room temp.

Back