The Top 5 Lead Generation Secrets That Vendors DO NOT Want You To

Re: The Top 5 Lead Generation Secrets That Vendors DO NOT Want Yo

Pangaea, I like your info about using SEO for lead generation. If an agent can get generate enough leads for their business in a cost efficient and time efficient manner, it is a good way to go.

Serious question.... and this is why I'm always skeptical on companies calling me about 'SEOing' my site for $200 a month....

How many true, targeted, qualified leads can you generate a month on your website via organic SEO? Now, I used to run an e-commerce store and fully understood the importance of good SEO work. For insurance, the competition is so fierce, I can't see how the numbers would ever work.

If organic SEO is the answer, why does NetQuote / InsureMe / other big lead companies have to resort to other methods to get you leads?

With organic SEO, how do I compete against the big dollars everyone else has?

With niche markets I get it. With insurance, does anyone really do this profitably? I won't ask how, just curious if someone who really knows the cost of generating leads on the website can honestly say they generate leads profitably?

Just curious..... seriously, I am.

Dan

Serious question.... and this is why I'm always skeptical on companies calling me about 'SEOing' my site for $200 a month....

How many true, targeted, qualified leads can you generate a month on your website via organic SEO? Now, I used to run an e-commerce store and fully understood the importance of good SEO work. For insurance, the competition is so fierce, I can't see how the numbers would ever work.

If organic SEO is the answer, why does NetQuote / InsureMe / other big lead companies have to resort to other methods to get you leads?

With organic SEO, how do I compete against the big dollars everyone else has?

With niche markets I get it. With insurance, does anyone really do this profitably? I won't ask how, just curious if someone who really knows the cost of generating leads on the website can honestly say they generate leads profitably?

Just curious..... seriously, I am.

Dan

I never said SEO is THE ANSWER. Personally I like media buying and CPM more since I can scale out instantly.

And if someone is cold calling you to sell SEO. RUN!!!

And you're right SEO for insurance is extremely competitive. Much more so than say... south florida carburetors.

I generate leads profitably with sponsored ads on many websites.

I know at least four people on here who do well with SEO.

Serious, I am.

So serious that if I was able to stand learning insurance I'd probably make a lot of dough as a life insurance agent just pushing my own site.

And to answer your question about NetQuote and the others, I address that in the free report. :GEEK:

Last edited:

SEO works when you have a nitch. If you Google health insurance training I'm on page 1. Is that great SEO? No, it's just not a competitive phrase. That being said, before I hired someone to help me with SEO I was nowhere to be found for that phrase.

"SEO works when you have a nitch. If you Google health insurance training I'm on page 1. Is that great SEO? No, it's just not a competitive phrase. That being said, before I hired someone to help me with SEO I was nowhere to be found for that phrase."

That is true SEO works if you have a unique niche where you can capitalize on the market. Offer something that does not have alot of completion. We know health insurance is fierce, and lead companies are not helping. Maybe when lead companies first started they intended on 3 to 5 agents calling...:twitchy: that I can understand a little variety the best agent win. Now the calls are so overwhelming from agents they may regret ever filling out the quote form. I have come across customers now that seek out a agency ad or agency website and deal directly with the site they found. People are sloooooowly catching on to leads companies (savvy people) that is.

So what if people are looking online for insurance a big percent are people submitting bogus info just to get a monthly quote. That percent may not buy right away because maybe they are sold another way by referral or some other way.

Lastly, My thought is going head to head with lead companies on search engines is bankrupting. Top keywords for health insurance are gone! The only way you will rank is by having 5 or more phrases check health and life insurance for individuals in North Carolina, health ins rates, or any combination of my title in yahoo for vhlinsurancedotcom. People don't type that many words in a search. 2-4 words max?

I have went back to keeping it simple stupid, and saving money in my wallet. (direct mail, cold calls, talking to small biz owners, networking events including some late night at city hot spot uptown got 2 sales out of it you never know):goofy: Party over here with the insurance guy!

Last edited:
Hey guys & dolls,

We're launching a free online lead generation school and I'd thought I'd give away a nine page report on Online Lead Vendors that I wrote last week.

You can get it while joining the waiting list for the free online school by visiting: Free Online Lead Generation School Coming Soon... - Lead University

It's just a regular Aweber subscription form meaning you can unsubscribe at anytime.

And it's not filled with fluff or marketing nonsense trying to sell any of my services. Just the top five secrets.

Any feedback is good feedback (except for terrible feedback :1baffled:).
I clicked on your link but got an error msg. How do I join.

I clicked on your link but got an error msg. How do I join.

I'm afraid that after stealing about $3K from several agents on this board, Pangaea and his dishonest self has gone underground.

There are a couple of us that would love to have a face to face conversation with him.

Rick

I'm afraid that after stealing about $3K from several agents on this board, Pangaea and his dishonest self has gone underground.

There are a couple of us that would love to have a face to face conversation with him.

Rick

and a face to foot conversation

Back