The Top 5 Lead Generation Secrets That Vendors DO NOT Want You To

Let me ask you this. If you have ever bought or still buy leads. Why did that client go to that site or fill out info online?

to get a quote right? We are doing the same thing but, imagine much more detail and the client can see who they are dealing with. I can't believe you guys are not grasping this.

Lets dummy it down for you. Lets call us a lead generation website is that easier? Now get a client that wants a quote. They go to the site, there info is inputted then sent out to a few agents to get quotes. That consumer can see your profile etc.

Again same as lead generation except more detail and we actually care if the client is getting helped.

Dustin, you are not dumbing it down, because this is the first time you have said it is a lead generation service operating similar to existing lead generation companies. We're grasping your concept just fine, based on the information you provided. We disagree with its viability.

Dustin, you are not dumbing it down, because this is the first time you have said it is a lead generation service operating similar to existing lead generation companies. We're grasping your concept just fine, based on the information you provided. We disagree with its viability.

I am relating to lead generation so you will understand.
Lead generation is just one dimensional get info and blast off for money. We are much more than this. These are clients of Lend not leads.

I just dont understand how some of you dont see the viability of the concept. I hope you will sign up though so you can have all the info and give honest feedback.

In short make a profile, get clients, help them and build relationships simple! Everyone is happy!

Back