This California Law Is Ripping Away American Dreams. The Left Wants to Take It Nationwide

I like the way you pick and choose what you respond to after some of the curveballs and sliders that you throw. Don't know what your agenda is, don't care, but have a solution.

I have foolbelt on ignore, but I assume that's who you are going back and forth with. If you put foolbelt on ignore, you'll be much happier. He isn't willing or capable of an intelligent back and forth, so he'll just keep running you around in circles.

Another one bites the dust. Tried to have a reasonable discussion, conversation, Oh well

I like the way you pick and choose what you respond to after some of the curveballs and sliders that you throw. Don't know what your agenda is, don't care, but have a solution.
I suppose I would do the same if I was unable to have an answer to simple questions. I suppose logic defies some of us?

Foolbelt may be the most blocked/ignored member on this site.

Unfortunately he may think it's because he is such a skilled debater and no one can outsmart him.

The reality is that he is such a raging assclown that people are putting him on ignore left and right. The rest of us are able have passionate discussions on this forum without getting blocked, and usually stay friends. I've disagreed with just about everyone on this thread, and it hasn't resulted in me getting blocked, or me blocking anyone else.

Last edited:
Uber CEO Says Its Service Will Probably Shut Down Temporarily in California If It's Forced to Classify Drivers as Employees

Uber would likely shut down temporarily for several months if a court does not overturn a recent ruling requiring it to classify its drivers as full-time employees, CEO Dara Khosrowshahi said in an interview with Stephanie Ruhle Wednesday on MSNBC.

“If the court doesn’t reconsider, then in California, it’s hard to believe we’ll be able to switch our model to full-time employment quickly,” Khosrowshahi said.

If the appeal doesn’t work out for Uber, it will be banking on voters to determine its fate. Khosrowshahi said if that’s the case, the service would likely shut down in California until November, when voters in the state decide on Proposition 22, which would exempt drivers for app-based transportation and delivery companies from being considered employees. Uber has argued its drivers prefer working as independent contractors, though California AG Xavier Becerra rejected that claim as a “bogus argument.”

Foolbelt may be the most blocked/ignored member on this site.

Unfortunately he may think it's because he is such a skilled debater and no one can outsmart him.

The reality is that he is such a raging assclown that people are putting him on ignore left and right. The rest of us are able have passionate discussions on this forum without getting blocked, and usually stay friends. I've disagreed with just about everyone on this thread, and it hasn't resulted in me getting blocked, or me blocking anyone else.
I earned that by suggesting that Covid wasn't a hoax and wouldn't be gone in two weeks, that the pandemic was mishandled, and masks work, followed by disagreeing that all BLM members are criminals. I'm proud to be blocked by those that disagree. I don't recall using ad hominems towards other members either, tho by receiving, I've confirmed the validity of my statements.

Back