Thoughts on OneAmerica?

undisclosed

Expert
Any feedback from those of you who have experience with OneAmerica would be greatly appreciated. Are they a respected company in the industry? Are their products competitive? In the most general of terms, do you consider them to be a good company to work for? The position in question is an AUL Career Agent. I'm just looking for general thoughts and opinions, not advice on any one specific situation.

Their Best's rating was just upgraded from A to A+. They are generally respected in the industry. I was told by a friend a couple of weeks ago that they have a rigid rule concerning commission chargebacks on Paid-Up-Addition rider surrenders.

Have you looked at other Career Agent companies in your area for comparison?

Any feedback from those of you who have experience with OneAmerica would be greatly appreciated. Are they a respected company in the industry? Are their products competitive? In the most general of terms, do you consider them to be a good company to work for? The position in question is an AUL Career Agent. I'm just looking for general thoughts and opinions, not advice on any one specific situation.

I believe they are are just a new name for Parker and Asses. if so, run away as fast as you can.

I believe they are are just a new name for Parker and Asses. if so, run away as fast as you can.
No, they're not the same. OneAmerica is comprised of American United Life, Pioneer Mutual, State Life, and a broker-dealer. Their HO is in Indianapolis.

I keep seeing this name in your posts.. who are they?

IN this case I was correctd, but Parker and Asses is Parker and Associates out of Meridan, Miss. They also go by America One Source and several other names. It's hard to keep up with all their name changes. That's why I thought this might be another of their new ones. They try to stay one step ahead of the posse by changing names.

They are probably the worst, most crooked FMO/IMO out there. Look for threads here on Parker. There are many of them. They are worse, in my opinion, than TAG, RBI or any other FMO/IMO that you can think of.

There is a class action in the works against them, but agents will be years and years getting any results if there ever is any relief.

It would take pages to explain about them. But, since they are already here I won't bother to repest them. Just do a search here if you are really interested in P and A.

IN this case I was correctd, but Parker and Asses is Parker and Associates out of Meridan, Miss. They also go by America One Source and several other names. It's hard to keep up with all their name changes. That's why I thought this might be another of their new ones. They try to stay one step ahead of the posse by changing names.

They are probably the worst, most crooked FMO/IMO out there. Look for threads here on Parker. There are many of them. They are worse, in my opinion, than TAG, RBI or any other FMO/IMO that you can think of.

There is a class action in the works against them, but agents will be years and years getting any results if there ever is any relief.

It would take pages to explain about them. But, since they are already here I won't bother to repeat them. Just do a search here if you are really interested in P and A.

Thanks.. forewarned is forearmed.

Has anyone heard anything recently about agents becoming dissatisfied with OneAmerica\AUL? If so, please share. Thank you.

Back