Thoughts on OneAmerica?

I spoke to the local GA for them some time ago. He was really pushing the career contract. It was ok, nothing crazy. I did not get a chance to talk to any of the other reps to see if they were not satisfied with the company though.

I have an old associate that was in my MassMutual agency that left for a time to go to OneAmerica. He became a LEAP trainer and producer with them.

Now he's back with MassMutual as a broker and has other PGA contracts. Don't know if anything was really negative about it.

I haven't heard anything negative either.

OneAmerica is a pretty solid company. Their Best rating was upgraded a while back (from A to A+ I think).

For some reason a few here keep saying that OneAmerica is the new version of Parker and Associates. Wrong company.

I have a friend that write some business with them. They have a LTC annuity solution. Only problem I heard with One america is their underwriting is very slow.:skeptical:

OneAmerica is a pretty solid company. Their Best rating was upgraded a while back (from A to A+ I think).

For some reason a few here keep saying that OneAmerica is the new version of Parker and Associates. Wrong company.

One Life America is the alias Parker and Associates was last seen as flying a flag. Perhaps they are going to join up with Liberty National, the newest clone of United American..?

Back