TM Leads As a Filler- AIC, Daviso or Infinity Marketing?

Does AIC even sell leads anymore?

----------

Not looking good. There website is down and when you google them a ripoff report is the first link.

Sadly there are only a few TM lead games around. Didn't they do "press 1" leads or something similar?

No they did a full length recorded TM lead. Similar to that Mark guy or Davisos. I didn't know they came from P&A.

When they were good, they were the best. I used them for almost a year.

I even said some great things about them on the forum and a lot of people started using them. That's what happens though. If you promote a vendor too much, they can grow too fast and things fall apart.

----------

Sadly there are only a few TM lead games around. Didn't they do "press 1" leads or something similar?

Dang it Thad stop changing your avatar picture. I don't know who I'm talking to lol.

No they did a full length recorded TM lead. Similar to that Mark guy or Davisos. I didn't know they came from P&A.

When they were good, they were the best. I used them for almost a year.

I even said some great things about them on the forum and a lot of people started using them. That's what happens though. If you promote a vendor too much, they can grow too fast and things fall apart.

----------

Dang it Thad stop changing your avatar picture. I don't know who I'm talking to lol.

Seems like I remember that Bob...I mean Ben Boman had something to do with them before they went south.

Back