TM Leads As a Filler- AIC, Daviso or Infinity Marketing?

Manage Pending Entries (1 Total Pending Entries)
peteybear 1/5/2015 1:54:31 AM (GMT)ApproveDelete
Todd daviso sold me bad leads and lied to me about his height

LOLOLOL!!! Poobear...come on now. You think our Guestbook doesn't have filters on it? You are a grown man now. Right? Because this is pretty childish.

It is sad the how poor the comments are and how ignorant most of them are. What's REALLY funny is the fact that we actually started giving health declines for FREE to both DIG agents and outside non agents.

Alright...gotta get some shut eye. Got a whoooooole lot of "cherry picking" to do tomorrow. Then I have to do on going training with my assistant on how to develop bad leads and keep the good ones. Oh yeah...then I have a mountain of papers of bad persistency I have to go through. Crap...with all that I have to find time how to fail at FE Telesales so I can figure out how to pay the bills.

Well...I gotta a buuuuuusy week ahead. Thanks for the entertainment. Especially you poobear. I just turned 40 over the holidays but for some odd reason...I feel a lot younger based on the maturity and ignorance in this Thread.

I have purchased leads from DIG, and I can vouch for them. Just a heads up I do telesales only so I can give him 27 states to choose from so I do not face the geographic challenges face to face agents do. Turn around time has always been a few days for an order of 20. I have sold a fair amount of business off his leads and would definitely purchase them again.

The only thing I can say negative about him or his company is in regards to his website. For gods sake, take that music that auto plays off :)

Other than that, his leads are good and if you can sell over the phone, you will make money.

Also although no Tm vendor who also does tele sales will admit I'm willing to bet they take any leads that have an interest and try to sell them then.Understand due to the dnc list the pool of people to call us 80% less than direct mail. As I said they're fillers.

This is exactly what I am worried about. It's a conflict of interest.

This is exactly what I am worried about. It's a conflict of interest.

If you don't trust a vendor...don't use them. Plenty of agents have used his leads and loved them, while I've never used them, I've heard they are really strong for FE TM leads.

I also don't think any vendor that is currently(note that word) marketing on this site is dumb enough to 'steal' leads from their clients...it would surely blow up in their face.

If you don't trust a vendor...don't use them. Plenty of agents have used his leads and loved them, while I've never used them, I've heard they are really strong for FE TM leads. I also don't think any vendor that is currently(note that word) marketing on this site is dumb enough to 'steal' leads from their clients...it would surely blow up in their face.

Fair point. If his telemarketers were not licensed agents, I would be on board. Besides, we would never know if they were calling on an agents behalf and wrote the prospect over the phone. In 2011, the legacy group came through, dropped 200k in DM lead, set up a call center, cherry picked buyers over the phone then set appts for their agents to run. Didn't find out till the campaign was over that their call center was actually making sales.

Fair point. If his telemarketers were not licensed agents, I would be on board. Besides, we would never know if they were calling on an agents behalf and wrote the prospect over the phone. In 2011, the legacy group came through, dropped 200k in DM lead, set up a call center, cherry picked buyers over the phone then set appts for their agents to run. Didn't find out till the campaign was over that their call center was actually making sales.

What Legacy group are you talking about? Were they selling you leads as well?

Back