Top 3 Final Expense/Guaranteed Issue Carriers

MOO GI is being offered through brokerage channels now and will be available to independent agents. We're being vetted to offer it and should have it within 30-60 days.

If you noticed, the MOO GI product is being quoted on winflex now.

Let us know when you are able to offer contracting. I would prefer to contract through you just on reputation alone.

I already sell quite a bit of the MoO, {actually UoO}, GI stuff right now. I just don't get paid for it.

Let us know when you are able to offer contracting. I would prefer to contract through you just on reputation alone.

I already sell quite a bit of the MoO, {actually UoO}, GI stuff right now. I just don't get paid for it.

This is a slam dunk to offer MOO GI product. Who the heck has heard of Vantis? nobody, MOO gives instant credibility.

Thanks JD - I most definitely will.
- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
I see them under "Participating Carriers" but not under companies to request.
- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

Jeff drop me an email when you have them please.

Lee

Lee - I'll shoot you an email with a MOO GI winflex proposal...just so you can see policy details. Looks like they yanked it from winflex almost immediately.

Last edited:
Well - we heard back from our MoO rep today and he didn't quite understand what was going on and I feel pretty led on. MoO IS opening up their GI product for more distribution, but they're only interested in distribution from the largest of institutions...like banks. (wish he would have told us before we went through the process of being vetted).

Well - we heard back from our MoO rep today and he didn't quite understand what was going on and I feel pretty led on. MoO IS opening up their GI product for more distribution, but they're only interested in distribution from the largest of institutions...like banks. (wish he would have told us before we went through the process of being vetted).

Ah, makes sense to do things like this. MOO is too big for there own good.:nah: Time to get a Vantis contract

Latest posts

Back