Top 3 Final Expense/Guaranteed Issue Carriers

makeithappen said:
Let's keep the post up to date what about for 2012?

Vantis, MOO and Americo are the only 3- GIs that exist without including Preneed, aren't they?

Even though Preneed 10-pays with increasing death benefit and 70% coverage after 12-months is sometimes priced lower than Americo life pay level benefit with 3-year ROP so I don't know if you can really count that one.

Anybody have input on the Top 3 FE Carriers without reference to GI? Any input on Forresters? Heard they have become difficult to deal with. My FMO suggested Monumental but their rates appear to be high.

Anybody have input on the Top 3 FE Carriers without reference to GI? Any input on Forresters? Heard they have become difficult to deal with. My FMO suggested Monumental but their rates appear to be high.

Foresters hasn't become anything. They are now what they have always been.

My top 3 would be RNA, Americo, AmCon and 5 Star. Well, that's 4. Monumental would be 5th choice. All before Foresters though.

I would have to include Settlers in the mix..One reason is the HO staff is first rate, friendly, helpful and easy to deal with. :yes:

Foresters hasn't become anything. They are now what they have always been.

My top 3 would be RNA, Americo, AmCon and 5 Star. Well, that's 4. Monumental would be 5th choice. All before Foresters though.

Presidential, UHL as well....we don't have 5 star

Back