Total Financial Group

Status
Not open for further replies.
fbi-irs-jimmyjpg-65efe3485b5479b2.jpg

shutterstock_230430985-audited-300x200.jpg

p0ppfAe.png

https://www.hcwbenefits.com/is-the-classic-105-plan-compliant-with-federal-law/

Opinions are not facts Scagnet (dense, quite dense :goofy: )....wake up and smell the coffee! Still waiting for FACTS.... Music to Final Jeopardy still playing in background) :twitchy:

:D:D:D I'll bet Scagnt believes that Dorothy actually arrived in Oz via a tornado :D

I'd also not be the least surprised that "The 3 Trolling Stooges" (aka Stagnt, LGilmore and VolAgent) are the trio that bought that ocean front property in West Virginia! They'll believe anything posted! :D:swoon::D

The IRS & EBSA are handing out plenty of facts to the creators of the illegal (and imaginary) "Classic 105 Plan".

And all thats left of total financial group is a website. Office is shut down by the Feds and phones are disconnected.

Last edited:
The IRS & EBSA are handing out plenty of facts to the creators of the illegal (and imaginary) "Classic 105 Plan".

And all thats left of total financial group is a website. Office is shut down by the Feds and phones are disconnected.

Scagnet....you just posted outright lies. Shut down for what? Proof MrTroll?........not opinions....you won't so crawl back in your hole and go troll elsewhere! :goofy:

Music to Final Jeopardy still playing in background! ......

Opinions are not facts Scagnet (dense, quite dense :goofy: )....wake up and smell the coffee! Still waiting for FACTS.... Music to Final Jeopardy still playing in background) :twitchy:

:D:D:D I'll bet Scagnt believes that Dorothy actually arrived in Oz via a tornado :D

I'd also not be the least surprised that "The 3 Trolling Stooges" (aka Stagnt, LGilmore and VolAgent) are the trio that bought that ocean front property in West Virginia! They'll believe anything posted! :D:swoon::D

You are giving yourself a "thumbs up"?.....:err:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back