Total Financial Group

Status
Not open for further replies.
Ok, well that makes more sense then.

So who do you run your 105 plans through?

Why do you keep 'liking' your own posts? Narcissistic tendencies?

This isn't Facebook. Let other people 'like' you. (Probably a good thing the 'dislike' button is disabled.)

Why do you keep 'liking' your own posts? Narcissistic tendencies?

This isn't Facebook. Let other people 'like' you. (Probably a good thing the 'dislike' button is disabled.)

:twitchy::twitchy::twitchy: Another "Thumb Monitor" with nothing better to do to occupy his time?!!! Perhaps it's to make narcissistic trolls ask? Welcome DHK!!! :D:D

Last edited:
Well called their number 985-888-1930 and it is disco'd. No email address to contact so no electronic means to contact these guys.

Seems like an odd way to be a thriving business when you have no way of being contacted.

Since Key has been so strong in the defense of these guys how about explaining why they have no email address and no working phone. For most of us with time in the business that means they're gone. So Key do you have anything you can offer this forum that says they are still in business?

Well called their number 985-888-1930 and it is disco'd. No email address to contact so no electronic means to contact these guys.

Seems like an odd way to be a thriving business when you have no way of being contacted.

Since Key has been so strong in the defense of these guys how about explaining why they have no email address and no working phone. For most of us with time in the business that means they're gone. So Key do you have anything you can offer this forum that says they are still in business?

I never said they were or were not in business (which "still" remains to be seen).....comprehension is key Mr Troll. :goofy: My only claim is that the Classic 105 is alive and well ....and soon to thrive! :biggrin::biggrin::biggrin:

Note" TrollAgent trots in to give LG yet another attaboy! Reminds me of Pavlov's Dogs! Wouldn't be surprised if they were the same troll. :biggrin:

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back