Tough First Month

Getting started in any new career is difficult, especially insurance. If you work hard it will get easier with time.
Are you reviving two year old threads for any reason other than jacking up your post count? I understand we all like the sound of our own voices - even in printed form - but it's ok to not post in every thread.

Alpedhuez55, missed this thread back in August. I would think that you would have gotten into a differant situation by now. Got back in the business 2008, had a manager friend with Sterling went to Bellingham end of Sept. . in training when CMS decided to change the way you could use the phone. Thought I had an in with the leads, had some vet Sterling agents that actually got to cull the leads. Blew up, left gotten into a much better situation. If you are still there you might want to start looking now. there's not a carrier out there that has a fit all policy. My personal opinion, good place for a weak agent, not for someone that was taught how to prospect. The training has to be suspect, like any other churn and burn outfit. Be careful some of the so called trainers were never trained correctly. They could't close a door without help. If you're still out there pm me. Nothing neg. about Sterling just not my cup of tea. t hall
- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
What a dumb ass I am, under the impression post was posted this year.

Last edited:
The OP hasn't posted in over a year. Newbies use old threads to pad their post count. Irritating. Aren't there enough current discussions going on? Now I know why some boards hide threads once they get to a certain age.

2 years ago I had what I thought would be some very good info. Do you get anything special at 200 posts? Warmest regards or something!

2 years ago I had what I thought would be some very good info. Do you get anything special at 200 posts? Warmest regards or something!
I got a $50 check when I hit 200. I understand that at 500 I'll get another check for $100. But even so, I just can't bring myself to dredge up a year or two old thread to answer a question or comment on something someone asked about a year or two ago, as Frog Dog (?) did with this and other threads.

Back