Transamerica Issues

On hold for a Trans client today to get some policy information for her. 1 hour and 17 min. later of on hold time, the phone center closed down. :shocked:

4 to 5 policies in that home are now at risk. :yes:

Not answering the phone is going to cost them dearly if they don't get it fixed.

I think that if agents wholesale, started complaining to their IMO's and/or FMO's regarding the egregious behavior and policies of TA , it might finally reach the "higher ups" at TA, and then maybe they might finally make the changes that need to be made.

Because clearly, they are not listening to their agents!

I think that if agents wholesale, started complaining to their IMO's and/or FMO's regarding the egregious behavior and policies of TA , it might finally reach the "higher ups" at TA, and then maybe they might finally make the changes that need to be made.

Because clearly, they are not listening to their agents!
complaining won't do it. You have to hit them where it hurts. Stop submitting business and let them know why.

I turned in a IUL and it was approved in about a week and they were very fast to pick up the calls.

I was on phone with them today, on hold times were reported to be 1.5 hours and another time as much as 6 hours. As I stated else where, their customer service department has become their new business prevention department.

complaining won't do it. You have to hit them where it hurts. Stop submitting business and let them know why.

I'm in the process of taking business from them.

On hold for a Trans client today to get some policy information for her. 1 hour and 17 min. later of on hold time

In todays day & age, a company should not be able to provide inferior customer service to Trans clients compared to hetero or same sex clients. you really should file a complaint, I am sure there is reward money in the Stimulus package for stuff like this

Ive had 5 claims with them the last 6 months . The policy’s were 4-6 yrs old .There aggressive underwriting biting them . I still don’t know how fe CO’s make money after paying out 200% over first 2 yrs

Back