Trouble Getting Bank Info...

May not apply to your market, but why not just ask on the front end if you feel it may be an issue?

If it is a lower income client I may bring it up when I am doing the prequal. If middle income or higher I give them the option of PAC or annual.

It is very rare that I have to turn someone down due to no bank account.

Are there any companies who accept direct bill other than Lincoln Heritage?

----------

My 5star upline likes to do PHI before the financing, he positions the phi as the medical qualifing close. Usually if they go through the PHI they are sold, getting the financials is cake afterwards because the PHI is official and the prospect knows it, no more doubt as to authenticity.
I would only do this with 5star if I was concerned about a person not having a checking/savings account.

Yes, I'm working on my A B Cs. Who is 5star and what is PHI?

There are, but sorry I can't list them as I won't write it without a checking/savings/de card. 5 Star is a FE carrier with decent rates, but many are having some "issues" with their policies/procedures. PHI is a "personal health interview". You call in, they ask the health ?'s on the app, run MIB and script check and can give you a POS (point of sale) approval/denial.

Settlers Life
----------

5 Star is a Final Expense company and PHI stands for Phone Interview.

Last edited:

----------

I do very Little direct bill and I have not done a direct express yet. While not a FE company Cincinnati Life does direct bill. I also have a couple United Home cases on direct bill. I think SNL and Liberty Bankers also do direct bill.

I have walked away from a case if I felt it was going to be a lapse.

Back