Liberty bankers 5 % rate increase . Who’s next ?

2/1 rates change.They reduced comp on standard rates by 5% . Also no underwriting decisions on the pre check anymore unless a decline . I rarely write them but a lot of telesales agents like them .

Did one today…..
Question 4C is now a 3 year look back on cancer.
Question 6B no longer asks about insulin before 25….asks about insulin use. Looks like that would go standard now ?
New app was unavailable earlier today on their website.

This is not adding up. I suspect the CSR misunderstood what happens on a redate, and New Biz didn’t completely understand the question. They’re usually pretty sharp up there, but since the company’s grown, there are a lot of newer CSR’s.

I haven’t done a RXR with them in quite a while. Procedures may have changed, but I would not expect FYC on a policy that’s been in force for over a year. I’m not sure about a complete rewrite. In the past, when I’ve tried to rewrite a lapsed policy, they’ve always issued it as a RXR if it was eligible.

If it was me, I’d ask my upline about it.
If you can get someone on the phone at LBL chances are they cannot answer questions. If they did know the answers to properly educate the agent,give him the facts,they would not be answering telephone calls.
Sad.

Does anyone have a copy of the 2023 LBL FE app ? I don’t see anything on their website ?

Does anyone have a copy of the 2023 LBL FE app ? I don’t see anything on their website ?
There doesn’t seem to be a paper app available. But there is an app pack with worksheets, including health questions on a sample app. The questions seem to be the same as the last app (from 2020).

The “new improved” agent portal is still kind of wonky. But this sequence gets me there - The app pack is under the forms tab.
To search, use the following:

Description: leave blank
State: Any
Form class: New business
Form type: Application
Product: Any

A list of applications will come up. The FE app pack is the first item in the list. You should be able to download the app from there. If it won’t download properly, you can email it to yourself.

There doesn’t seem to be a paper app available. But there is an app pack with worksheets, including health questions on a sample app. The questions seem to be the same as the last app (from 2020).

The “new improved” agent portal is still kind of wonky. But this sequence gets me there - The app pack is under the forms tab.
To search, use the following:

Description: leave blank
State: Any
Form class: New business
Form type: Application
Product: Any

A list of applications will come up. The FE app pack is the first item in the list. You should be able to download the app from there. If it won’t download properly, you can email it to yourself.

They have changed a couple of questions, yet they have not changed the apps that we can get from the website. Talked with Agent Support and they didn't even know that questions had changed! I said, don't you think it would be a good idea to let the people that sell these know about it and give them the correct apps to go by?

Answer: Well, I'll pass this up the line. Interpretation: Nothing will happen.

Back