Liberty bankers 5 % rate increase . Who’s next ?

There doesn’t seem to be a paper app available. But there is an app pack with worksheets, including health questions on a sample app. The questions seem to be the same as the last app (from 2020).

The “new improved” agent portal is still kind of wonky. But this sequence gets me there - The app pack is under the forms tab.
To search, use the following:

Description: leave blank
State: Any
Form class: New business
Form type: Application
Product: Any

A list of applications will come up. The FE app pack is the first item in the list. You should be able to download the app from there. If it won’t download properly, you can email it to yourself.

Thanks but been knowing all that. I have their latest app,2022,downloaded on my IPad.

There’s nothing on their new website and we couldn’t get an answer from agent support.

I guess it s best to have the attitude that they could care less. Like whatever rolls up under the door in the morning.

Last edited:
I wish you could get a lung transplant. You would be like a whole new person!
The problem is not the lungs. Due to the radiation I had for the throat cancer, the muscles in my throat and my epiglottis were damaged, The damage has worsened over the years so every time I try to sneak and eat a few bites by mouth I aspirate and that sometimes turns in pneumonia.

The problem is not the lungs. Due to the radiation I had for the throat cancer, the muscles in my throat and my epiglottis were damaged, The damage has worsened over the years so every time I try to sneak and eat a few bites by mouth I aspirate and that sometimes turns in pneumonia.
I looked into a lung transplant. They said I didn't qualify because I could still breathe(I'd get out of breath walking across the room). I was told that if I lost 40 pounds and exercised, I'd be able to breathe 3 times better. With the help of Keto and exercising, I could breathe 20 times better.

After seeing what you had to go through and so many die after a lung transplant because they're more susceptible to infection, I had decided it wasn't for me before they told me no. Your ass belongs to the hospital for about a year, and no guarantees.

This is not adding up. I suspect the CSR misunderstood what happens on a redate, and New Biz didn’t completely understand the question. They’re usually pretty sharp up there, but since the company’s grown, there are a lot of newer CSR’s.

I haven’t done a RXR with them in quite a while. Procedures may have changed, but I would not expect FYC on a policy that’s been in force for over a year. I’m not sure about a complete rewrite. In the past, when I’ve tried to rewrite a lapsed policy, they’ve always issued it as a RXR if it was eligible.

If it was me, I’d ask my upline about it.

So now that the policy has been issued agent support tells me since it’s a redate only renewals will be paid. The person in CS and the other one in NB have been debunked.

I learned this via an email. In the virtual world zero accountability is built .

I’m convinced today’s model of operation is “whatever rolls under the door”.

There doesn’t seem to be a paper app available. But there is an app pack with worksheets, including health questions on a sample app. The questions seem to be the same as the last app (from 2020).

The “new improved” agent portal is still kind of wonky. But this sequence gets me there - The app pack is under the forms tab.
To search, use the following:

Description: leave blank
State: Any
Form class: New business
Form type: Application
Product: Any

A list of applications will come up. The FE app pack is the first item in the list. You should be able to download the app from there. If it won’t download properly, you can email it to yourself.

Paper app is now available on their website.
Side note. If the are on insulin after 25 and use Tobacco,their BMI must not exceed 35 or it’s a decline.

I ran some numbers in their Build Chart and there are many examples in the weight chart that are preferred but when you factor Tobacco and insulin it would be an automatic decline.

Spoke to an UW manager today and confirmed this. Only applies to Tobacco users.

Back