Trump still doesn't have a plan to replace Obamacare

Hey, I am a hispanic American male. My family has served in every war from Korea on up. My daughter was told by white folks to go back to her own country. There are 8 boys in my family we all boxed wrestled and would fight anyone. The neighbors had 9 boys all hispanic. They were crazier than us. So the orange turd can F O..... He is a hate filled pos. We say bring the hate to us anytime. From a Michigan insurance agent.

Hey, I am a hispanic American male. My family has served in every war from Korea on up. My daughter was told by white folks to go back to her own country. There are 8 boys in my family we all boxed wrestled and would fight anyone. The neighbors had 9 boys all hispanic. They were crazier than us. So the orange turd can F O..... He is a hate filled pos. We say bring the hate to us anytime. From a Michigan insurance agent.
You don't sound like a victim. Vote for whoever you feel like. Like I do. I don't allow anyone to label or categorize me. No one or no Party owns me or my vote.

Thank you for your service. You are one of the 1%

@Russ

Pretty easy to label someone a Racist, isn't it. Like Stupid easy. For Stupid people.

I don't know you. I have no proof you are not a Racist anymore than I have proof you are a Racist. Just one of those Cancel Culture buzz words.

However, really read into the people that throw that slur around.

BTW, some of the most Racist people I have met were not White. Yes, I have known some real Racist White people but also Black, Brown and Asian Racist.

I think he would like to kick all blacks out that don’t vote for the dictator.
Trump follows Jerry Falwell Senior's lead......loves Blacks, long as they're segregated. Trump loves Blacks, long as they're underpaid cleaning staff.

Back