Trump wants to make MAPD default option

Oh... you're one of those. Anyone who disagrees with you watches Fox.

And you don't know how I arrive at a "secret" Obama presidency? If you don't believe that Biden is making the decisions and there has been no official announcement of who that person or persons is, is that not the very definition of a secret?

se·cret
/ˈsēkrət/
adjective
not known or seen or not meant to be known or seen by others.

So you also believe that there is a secret president. You're just disputing whether it's Obama. So, who is it then?

No I don't believe there is a secret president, that's something who doesn't understand how our government works would say.. Biden isn't a king, he doesn't get to make unilateral decisions and rightly so.

Thanks President Biden for the best economy on planet Earth.

What metric are you using for this statement? EVERYTHING costs more now. And not by a little. For those of us who have a decent income, it's manageable. For those who don't already own a home, housing is becoming unaffordable. Groceries are 20%-30% higher than they were 3 years ago. Utilities are more expensive. Homeowners and auto insurance is more expensive. Used car prices are drastically higher. The rate at which people are missing payments on credit cards (the rate of delinquencies rose 50% in 2023) and car loans is increasing. This alone should be cause for concern.

And before you say anything about unemployment, keep in mind that the labor force participation rate is at a level last seen in October 2015. And even with a low unemployment rate, we still have people struggling to make ends meet due to everything being more expensive.

Also, please don't say it's because the stock market is up. That is not the economy.

Just because your financial world is ok doesn't mean the population at large is.

What metric are you using for this statement? EVERYTHING costs more now. And not by a little. For those of us who have a decent income, it's manageable. For those who don't already own a home, housing is becoming unaffordable. Groceries are 20%-30% higher than they were 3 years ago. Utilities are more expensive. Homeowners and auto insurance is more expensive. Used car prices are drastically higher. The rate at which people are missing payments on credit cards (the rate of delinquencies rose 50% in 2023) and car loans is increasing. This alone should be cause for concern.

And before you say anything about unemployment, keep in mind that the labor force participation rate is at a level last seen in October 2015. And even with a low unemployment rate, we still have people struggling to make ends meet due to everything being more expensive.

Also, please don't say it's because the stock market is up. That is not the economy.

Just because your financial world is ok doesn't mean the population at large is.

Yea the Biden people that talk about this great economy also are living in a fantasy world. It truly is a shame we live in such partisan times and there's literally no common ground between the two parties.

Just look it up. We have the best economy in the world. Highest GDP. Yes everything is higher but wages are outpacing inflation right now.

I'll take your lack of response as you acknowledging your error.

And according to the FED, inflation is the fault of greedy corporations:

I agree that inflation is driven by greedy corporations... and no I don't agree with your other point but I am not going to waste time debating someone who thinks Obama is a secret president.

Back