Trump wants to make MAPD default option

My suggestion is not to get your information from Salon.com.
page 464-465
https://thf_media.s3.amazonaws.com/project2025/2025_MandateForLeadership_FULL.pdf

It wasn't written by the Trump team, rather The Heritage Foundation. So, the lefties automatically think that Trump will just do whatever they say. I highly doubt that MA will ever become the default option, but I wouldn't say it's impossible either

Bankruptcy is a legal process that declares a person, business, or organization unable to pay their debts. Medicare is not going bankrupt. It will have money to pay for health care.

Instead, it is projected to become insolvent. Insolvency means that Medicare may not have the funds to pay 100% of its expenses. Insolvency can sometimes lead to bankruptcy, but in the case of Medicare, Congress is likely to intervene and acquire the necessary funding.

Bear in mind that MA is almost 100% funded by CMS. If Medicare runs out of money that flows downhill to MA plans as well.

Pay to play will be a hard thing to hide.
If Trump starts to get huge amounts of $$$ from Insurance PACS it will be obvious.

If Trump starts to get huge amounts of $$$ from Insurance PACS it will be obvious.

Trump doesn't need bribe money, personal or for campaign funding . . . he proved that the last time around.

Personally, I can't stand the guy. And I don't care for his abusive style, but I do like a number of things he did the last time around, especially since he spent most of his time fighting the media and Congress (including his own party).

My regret is, this time around he will spend an inordinate amount of time fighting to right the ship just like the last time.

Trump doesn't need bribe money, personal or for campaign funding . . . he proved that the last time around.

Personally, I can't stand the guy. And I don't care for his abusive style, but I do like a number of things he did the last time around, especially since he spent most of his time fighting the media and Congress (including his own party).

My regret is, this time around he will spend an inordinate amount of time fighting to right the ship just like the last time.

Are you serious? Trump has used his entire time in office and whilst "running" for office to grift and fundraise.. there's not a day i don't get a fundraising email from him or his pac.

Back