Trying to Create an Insurance Sales Site

Can I be an independent and run the site?
Do I need to be under a broker?
Will I need any other licenses besides my 2-15?

What you really want to get into is "Insurance Affiliate Marketing". You make tons of money and you work for yourself. eHealth pays around $70.00 for a sale through your website, and you do not need any licenses what so ever since it is a "referral fee". Some other companies will pay something like $10 per lead. If you already have tons of knowledge in this field, get a hosting account and they usually come with some free templates you can choose from. Apply to some publisher networks (you do not need a business entity to register, just your name, SSN and website will work) to get your advertisers. Try to fill at least 1 page of content per day, just flush all the knowledge you accumulated over the years out. Submit some of your articles to article directories for back-links. Other people use your content you submitted to an article directory and post on their website with your link, so from 1 article submitted you can get many many links (depends on how good and popular it is).

Right now in this world, if you are stripped of everything you have and bound to your room, you can still make money from just what you have in your head (you can actually get a free internet connection from NetZero :) ) Making money at first is hard since it takes some time to build everything up, but that again, you can access all the people you know (make a list..) and ask them for referrals to help you out and visit your website. By the time you go through your cache of people you know, you should start to get some conversions from your internet marketing efforts. So in theory, you can quit your job right now, and get a paycheck by the next pay period from marketing health insurance online from your home (or your office).

Good Luck.

Back