Tyler Reese head of Ifg says talking with carriers they think includes face to face

DonP

Guru
1000 Post Club
Tyler Reese has piece on Facebook . Having discussions with carriers they think the recordings will include face to face . He thinks it could include a call into a call center and add 20 mins to the sales process . Well that sucks . I guess I’ll be joining somarco more on the med sup side marketing more higher income . That’s just going to be super cumbersome. I’m sure eventually they’ll carve out face to face

I don't believe they will require face to face recordings of the appointment

They will probably want the recording of the appointment set with disclaimers

This will probably disallow door knocking for MA

I'm not in favor of this either but an extra 20 minutes to the sales process seems like an extreme guess or REALLY inefficient.

Tyler Reese has piece on Facebook . Having discussions with carriers they think the recordings will include face to face . He thinks it could include a call into a call center and add 20 mins to the sales process . Well that sucks . I guess I’ll be joining somarco more on the med sup side marketing more higher income . That’s just going to be super cumbersome. I’m sure eventually they’ll carve out face to face

Why do you feel the need to create a new thread every time you get some additional information on the same topic?

Why do you feel the need to create a new thread every time you get some additional information on the same topic?

Yellow Journalism?

or

Just sensationalism which shows one is really in the know?

or

Name dropping for self aggrandizment?

My view from the sidelines:

It seems to me that you have stomped this issue to death and are attempting to turn it into a 24-7 news item on the Insurance Forums news channel with the use of rumor and speculation.

I have a feeling you guys are talking about a different company than Lincoln Financial Group.

If you use the capital letter i rather than L and spell the dropped name differently, I think you get a possibility.

Back