Tyler Reese head of Ifg says talking with carriers they think includes face to face

CMS says they have no way to audit this,

And there you are . . .

They can waste a lot of time witch hunting and never finding a thing. It is still my opinion that Medigap sales transactions are not included since they are not subject to oversight by CMS.

It appears that MA & PDP will be subject, but probably directed towards AHIP certified agents.

Somarco I got to step my game up . Just listened to a guy who writes 1000 a yr . Just listened to Nahu podcast from today . They brought up to Cms no agent will write a part d anymore for $44 . It sounded like they see wiggle room for carve outs .

it’s always been Ifg as far as I know . It looks like the fmo assistant is wrong . It starts 10/1 for enrollments 1/23 . But 100% this doesn’t include face to face agents but as of now it includes recordings of any conversations or re enrollments with existing clients .
If I have to record, I'll say f*ck it. If somebody wants MAPD/PDP, I'll refer them to Vic.

And there you are . . .

They can waste a lot of time witch hunting and never finding a thing. It is still my opinion that Medigap sales transactions are not included since they are not subject to oversight by CMS.

It appears that MA & PDP will be subject, but probably directed towards AHIP certified agents.
Doesn't affect Med Supps.

Back