Typical Day Selling FE

Youre right- my attitude was bad, Thats why Im reaching out for perspective. My only negative comment to her was only after I did all of my fact finding and spent over an hour on her porch in the 90 degree heat. Your comment seems uneccesarily harsh and I have no concept of what your garage comment means... I asked for help not a lecture. I am making some harsh statements about these people in the privacy of this forum. Not to them. These are my private thoughts and are not reflected in my presentation.

----------

Youre right- my attitude was bad, Thats why Im reaching out for perspective. My only negative comment to her was only after I did all of my fact finding and spent over an hour on her porch in the 90 degree heat. Your comment seems uneccesarily harsh and I have no concept of what your garage comment means... I asked for help not a lecture. I am making some harsh statements about these people in the privacy of this forum. Not to them. These are my private thoughts and are not reflected in my presentation. Thanks for the insult instead of constructive advice.

Don't let our "prospects" have the ability to control your outlook. If they all bought I would only buy 6 leads a week instead of 20. I know their not all buying.

It only takes 4-6 applications a week to earn a fantastic income. The rest of the 14-16 homes can put a gypsy curse on you after you leave... who cares.

Surround yourself and work with big producers, they have real experience on how to get through the agent killers and will push you toward success.

TT

lmao who says imo's don't earn their keep in overrides. Just look at some of the projects they're willing to take on.

Most objections are a smoke screen for the real objection.

There's 3 reasons why they don't buy:

1. No value
2. No trust
3. No urgency

You need an upline that can coach you after appointments like this. Obviously, there's no way to sell every single lead but with coaching you'll be able to close an additional 25% of these jerks (that you sit down with) :yes:

Who's your upline?

I would like to add to your list.... No money. The most ametuer FE agent knows this. Even one wearing aluminum foil as armour

Who is your upline. Lol

Last edited:
I would like to add to your list.... No money. The most ametuer FE agent knows this.

Who is your upline. Lol

Yep. Unfortunately, some folks sit under blankets in the winter. So fifty bucks a month is a lot of money to these people. Ask them to make a different decision based on new information. The "new information" being a lower premium!

I would like to add to your list.... No money. The most ametuer FE agent knows this. Even one wearing aluminum foil as armour

Who is your upline. Lol
If you believe that you'll continue losing sales. Anyone in America can walk the ditches & find $20 worth of soda cans every month.

I promise you it's always one of the three reasons I listed. Money is just the easiest smoke screen.

Earlier in the week this lady told me over the phone not to waste my time because she can't even afford food. I told her my job is to give the info & she can do whatever she likes with the info.

Ended up signing her up for a $32 per month policy. She had a new car, new computer, & even Wi-Fi..........................

Last edited:
If you believe that you'll continue losing sales. Anyone in America can walk the ditches & find $20 worth of soda cans every month.

I promise you it's always one of the three reasons I listed. Money is just the easiest smoke screen.

Earlier in the week this lady told me over the phone not to waste my time because she can't even afford food. I told her my job is to give the info & she can do whatever she likes with the info.

Ended up signing her up for a $32 per month policy. She had a new car, new computer, & even Wi-Fi..........................[i/QUOTE]

I stand by my comment 110%. No money is the only reason I don't close.

Those people collecting soda cans can sale then to you so you can use them as new armour

Ended up signing her up for a $32 per month policy. She had a new car, new computer, & even Wi-Fi..........................

Why dont you drive a Bugatti?

Ended up signing her up for a $32 per month policy. She had a new car, new computer, & even Wi-Fi..........................[i/QUOTE]

I stand by my comment 110%. No money is the only reason I don't close.

Those people collecting soda cans can sale then to you so you can use them as new armour

110%???? That's not even STREET LEVEL belief....:laugh:

Now THIS is a helpful comment! This is exactly the advice I needed. I can stop worrying about the 70% now. I was in a market with a much higher closing rate. If Im on track and shouldnt worry about it, then I wont. Sounds like my closing rate is fine. That was my origional question plus some ranting.Thank you!Some of us need numbers and advice from experienced agents and some of us are fools. They had no response to my questions but they had to talk about my period. Nice... by the way, am I correct that assets are frozen outside of annuity, trusts and life insurance? And of course, prepaid burials, none of which she had.But Im not treating her as a person according to one of these guys because Im telling her the truth about what SHE has left undone at age 74.Maybe I phrased it harshly but dont I have a duty to tell her that she is leaving this to her children to bear? Keep in mind, I told her this with a sweet southern accent so it softens the blow.Im not particularly scary....I believe my exact words were "Honey, you dont care about your children to leave them with this burden"

Assets are only frozen if no trust or specific titles were used. By specific titles I mean POD (Payable on Death or In trust for) on bank assets, TOD (Transfer on Death) for brokerage assets. Usually still need a death certificate to "free" these assets. I believe that a substantial delay is possible even with a Will as certain things have to happen prior to the assets are retitled into the beneficiaries name. By Will I do not mean a Living Will, I mean a plain ole Will. I am not a attorney and this is not meant to be legal advice …..assume I have to say that.

Back