UHC Above Street Comm?? Anyone?

Premiere Senior Insurance Marketing in Nebraska. (This is not premiere partners.)

Re: UHC, you might ask for John- owner/manager. If you have production required it may be negotiable.
1-800-365-8208

If you have production required, anyone will give you above street, what do you mean may be negotiable?

While not on subject, I will vouch for Premier Senior Marketing out of Norfolk, NE. Great folks. I've been dealing with Paul Sharon for years. Good folks.

When we formed the LLC we discovered that my wife's MOO contract was through PSM and mine was through AIMC. Since I've had my contract longer and most production was under my numbers we needed both contracts to be with ONE upline. PSM gave NO issues giving her a release so we could have MOO pay the LLC for both of our productions. No headache and no wait.

How much production and how much above street is being experienced?

It really depends on the FMO, there are basic guidelines of production numbers for each level. UHC has more agent # requirements than anything else. Due to all of the CMS guidelines a standard agent is not suppose to be able to get paid more than the standard $403 (in most states) on an MA plan. As far as how much above street, you are not suppose to put levels above street on public forums. Feel free to message me and I can give you more details.

Back