UHC MAPD Renewals 2008-2009 (Chargebacks HUGE

kennethbroyles

Guru
100+ Post Club
I just had huge chargebacks on renewals going back to 2008.
Has anyone else experienced this? I think you probably have if you have been around UHC since 2007 as I have. And, this is not the first time for "and audit" and large chargebacks going back years and years. We know all of commission nightmares from UHC, if you have had a long history and production. I don't want to remember how many times since MIPPA. ( Rambling, sorry)

1. Has anyone here had this happen recently?

2. After all of these "Audits" ( I've heard twice a year), can they still find THEIR MISTAKES?

( real example: W. W. 1-1-2008 Eff. Date 55 X Rev Rene $16.17= !!@$&*#$#^*)(**)+)
AND that is just the Biggest example. Total for me this month 394 Rev Rene.

3. BEWARE

Has anyone else experienced this? I think you probably have if you have been around UHC since 2007 as I have. And, this is not the first time for "and audit" and large chargebacks going back years and years. We know all of commission nightmares from UHC, if you have had a long history and production. I don't want to remember how many times since MIPPA. ( Rambling, sorry)

2. After all of these "Audits" ( I've heard twice a year), can they still find THEIR MISTAKES?

( real example: W. W. 1-1-2008 Eff. Date 55 X Rev Rene $16.17= !!@$&*#$#^*)(**)+)

3. BEWARE

Isn't this the company that only allows the agent a total of six months to reconcile an error by the company?

Presently UHC allows YOU to go back one year. However THEY can go back as as far as they want ...and they do. As mentioned above anyone with them since 2007 has witnessed commissions a counting shinagins. Seems to happen always in spring/summer.

Sent from my iPhone using InsForums

3. BEWARE

Hey, Kenneth, I suggest you go to their next agent meeting in Nashville and loudly bring this up in front of all the agents in the room. Put them on the spot and let Carla squirm for a change.

Are these people who've left UHC years ago? I don't think I've ever had a client leave an AARP plan for another one, now that I think about it.

Just wondering how you managed to have chargebacks going back so far. Were you aware that these clients had cancelled or switched, back when it happened?

Happens all the time with this POS company. Trying to talk to them about commish issues is a long battle. If possible stay away from this company. They could care less about the agent & try to make it difficult for you.

So for anyone who has gotten one of these charge backs do they come with an accounting of where this chargeback is coming from? And if it does has anyone questioned the company as to why this accounting must differ from commission statements received over the last five years? Are you just supposed to take their word for it because they couldn't manage their accounting for a 5 year period.

So for anyone who has gotten one of these charge backs do they come with an accounting of where this chargeback is coming from? And if it does has anyone questioned the company as to why this accounting must differ from commission statements received over the last five years? Are you just supposed to take their word for it because they couldn't manage their accounting for a 5 year period.

A couple of years back I had a 25k chargeback from UHC. Basically they said they were paying me one level too high by mistake during the first few years I wrote it.

In a stand up move, that you are likely never going to see from another FMO, my FMO cut me a check for the entire amount to make me whole.

A couple of years back I had a 25k chargeback from UHC. Basically they said they were paying me one level too high by mistake during the first few years I wrote it.

In a stand up move, that you are likely never going to see from another FMO, my FMO cut me a check for the entire amount to make me whole.

The question is, who is the FMO? Sounds like one with which agents would want to be associated.

Back