UHC MAPD Renewals 2008-2009 (Chargebacks HUGE

Wow. Unbelievable. Guess you were "supposed to know" they were paying you too much and escrow it for whenever they decided to come back.

Yeah he was supposed to know....Shouldn't they have known as well or at least caught it in a reasonable timeframe?

Hmmm....just got a small chargeback on a med supp client with this company. Checked obits, she had died 2 years ago, but her husband died this past June. I'm sure there will be a chargeback on him next month, but wonder how far back will they go. Surely he didn't pay premium that long!

----------

I'm referring to paying her premium for last 2 years.

Hmmm....just got a small chargeback on a med supp client with this company. Checked obits, she had died 2 years ago, but her husband died this past June. I'm sure there will be a chargeback on him next month, but wonder how far back will they go. Surely he didn't pay premium that long!

----------

I'm referring to paying her premium for last 2 years.

I have ran into more than a handful of seniors that were paying for a med supp that they thought they had cancelled years ago...

Last week.. I was offered a deal saying a 12 mo. payment plan can be requested ( appeal ) and UHC will agree... Problem is I've paid back 3k so far this month. so I requested and appeal to the appeal asking for a" several months" of no payments. We'll see.
At lease they did admit it was their mistake. I blame the mess on MIPPA and UHC. Like a bad marriage ...

Back