UHC Terming for Non Payment on Jan 8th

It's still open enrollment. Just reenroll for February and be sure to pay the premium immediately.
And while you're at it, be sure to encourage all of your sickest people to get properly enrolled as soon as possible with UHC.

It's still open enrollment. Just reenroll for February and be sure to pay the premium immediately.
And while you're at it, be sure to encourage all of your sickest people to get properly enrolled as soon as possible with UHC.

Sorry Jbage007, I don't work for free. Done enough pro bono work this AEP... Cannot feed my family on 0% commission.

I don't remember seeing so many negative UHC threads as 2015 arrived. I guess everyone attributed their troubles to first year on the exchange growing pains. Thankfully UHC is so high priced in this area, no one even asks about them for 2015 or 2016.

I did not see any UHC complaints last year their prices were ridiculously high so no one chose them. No complaints posted here so jumped in blind before the walls came crashing down. :twitchy:

----------

Which agents might that have been? Ones that didn't write any UHC in 2015 and have to deal with all of the problems?

FLM2 You hit the nail on the head. That would be me. :1err:

It's still open enrollment. Just reenroll for February and be sure to pay the premium immediately. And while you're at it, be sure to encourage all of your sickest people to get properly enrolled as soon as possible with UHC.

Sure. Write someone for 8% comm. then let UHC screw up so they can pay you 0%.

We make less than 0% because we lose time on the phone and doing work for the client. It costs us money

Back