United Agent Solutions

Elinor

Does anyone know about or have any experience with United Agent Solutions? I was contacted by them today and they seem to have a good program, but I have not been able to find any reviews. Thank you!

I got an email from them today touting their final expense lead program. Their web site does not list anyone's name, nor the company address. No live person is available by phone. To me, those are big red flags. Just my 2 cents.

My friend got a call and the big sales pitch. When she expressed an interest, the next call she received was from NAA. Do their scams never end?

Does anyone know about or have any experience with United Agent Solutions? I was contacted by them today and they seem to have a good program, but I have not been able to find any reviews. Thank you!

I'm shocked that you would contact an IMO and they would tell you they have a good program.:goofy:

I received some emails as well and did call them and they answered for me and gave me some good information. Nothing was mentioned about NAA, and the contracts they're offering are not anything like NAA. They offered me contracting with several companies including two with 115% comps. They have several lead types including a 1000 piece drop for $330 which seems lower than most. I'm still thinking about whether or not I want to go with them since I've already got a couple other things going with other companies but don't yet have a FE lead source.

Look at there app & rates before you contract with any carrier. That will let you know whether they fit into your current market as well as what the underwriting will be like.

My understanding is that UAS is relatively new (launched in June) and its National Marketing Director used to be with Unique Underwriters, Inc. before it dissolved. According to Linkedin, Shawn Lyons is the President and CEO. His resume shows no connection to NAA. He spent 5 years with EMG and left them in '07.

Those "companies" you named are all spin-offs of NAA in one way or the other.

You need to dig deeper.

Exactly. They took that crap to EMG, Equita Mortgage Group, {the MP side of Equita, EFES being the FE side}, they ruined the business that EMG had going so then they were shuttled off to UU. Now different part of that group are starting their own clones.

Latest posts

Back