United Independent Wholesale Insurance Network (UandIWin)

Re: Wish i could read Insurance lingo!

dsugar said:
I want to go to work for John for a year to learn.

I'm not taking on any more agents however you can feel free to call me anytime and I'll give you all the advice you want - 410-874-7241.

To be honest I wasn't sure about uandiwin.After looking over the comp plan on there website I found uandiwin to be very interesting.I seen an agent post some wrong information about the company.Assurant commissions start at 20% and I get paid strait from the carrier.I am also intitled to recieve the assurant trips and bounes from the carrier.I am contracted with assurant thru uandiwin so I can recieve my bounes from uandiwin.I make on average 3to4 sales a month.I recieve my 20% from assurant health, on top of that I get a bouns from uandiwin at the end of every month.know im getting bigger bouns checks because of the agents that I have brought into uandiwin.I think uandiwin is a great orgization and im glad I signed on.
k5043
- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
Assurant commissions start at 20% and I get paid strait from the carrier.I am also intitled to recieve the assurant trips and bounes from the carrier.I am contracted with assurant thru uandiwin so I can recieve my bounes from uandiwin.I make on average 3to4 sales a month.I recieve my 20% from assurant health, on top of that I get a bouns from uandiwin at the end of every month.know im getting bigger bouns checks because of the agents that I have brought into uandiwin.I think uandiwin is a great orgization and im glad I signed on.

Last edited:
How could anyone not be thrilled to get bonus on that level of "production"? 3-4 per month? Most serious health agents do at least that many per DAY.

Hi Shepherd,
If you are still in this business will you please contact me? I am planning to get a license and wish to hear how you are doing building your business and your sales organization? My email is [email protected]

Thanks,
Pam

Back