Unitrin

To me, it's the same as STM or Dental. I get people approaching me all the time at my Career Group I lead, about STM. I have the link on the groups website.

I've gotten a few hits, and a couple of policies from it. It's the same with Unitrin. It's there. If they want it, I got it to offer. If not, it's no sweat off my back.

I'll be sending out my link this weekend.

I expect the same results you found.

Put it this way. I've spent no money getting involved. The link cost me nothing. So...

Good luck getting ANY $ from Unitrin!
- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
Does any one remember, is Unitrin what used to be Kemper? Back in the shadows of my memory it seems to ring a bell.
Yes! Unitrin is a holding co. They buy and sale co so fast it's hard to trace all of them down. I work for a co that they bought. We switched in Jan. It has been an absolute nightmare!Customer service (ha), I think they must hire highschool students of parolees, maybe? I work for the career agency part? We service very low income areas. I have lost alot of business because of claims, underwriting and C.S.Also have lifetime charge backs!They pay decent comm. but you can't over come the charge backs. And they want even let you draw your comm. unless your #'s are where they want them. It's unbeleivable. They have lied to us about several things in the contract. There are several agents talking to att.Warning stay away!

Last edited:
Back