US Health Advisor Agent Doing Tele-Sales

Blackops44

Expert
Are there any US Health Advisors doing tele-sales that are on the forum ? I wanted to ask a few questions and get some advice from you. Please send me a private message or a way to contact you .

Thank you very much.

Are there any US Health Advisors doing tele-sales that are on the forum ? I wanted to ask a few questions and get some advice from you. Please send me a private message or a way to contact you .

Thank you very much.

It seems every few months you ask about them. What response did you get last time?

Maybe I will get an actual response from an actual agent that works with them and not from the usual "Peanut gallery".

Honestly, you do not have to comment or read this thread. I think it was clear who I was asking a response from. But , I know there is always the few like you that have nothing else to do than to comment on a thread that has nothing to do with you. I am here trying to get some advice and help, I thought this was the purpose of this forum.

Honestly, you do not have to comment or read this thread. I think it was clear who I was asking a response from.
Mr/Ms Blackops44: you expect to come on a PUBLIC insurance forum, and dictate what kind of responses (and from whom) you receive?

Really?

Many of us were here a long time before you got here, and many of us will be here a long time after you're gone.

Glad to hear that, you win a Gold star today for being here longer. Again, useless comment, but thanks for your concern.

Most people would get the hint when there never is anyone from that company who can answer.

Isn't US health advisors a captive group? they are not allowed to post on boards like this. So, don't expect too many responses. Plus, most of the agents on here don't sell crap like that. Why don't you fill out a form on their website, or one of their postcards, and you'll get agents calling you that you can ask questions to. Or, even better, go to their website where they won't tell you what type of health insurance products they have, and at the bottom left, put in a zip code and a list of agents will come up that you can call:
Individual Medical Health Insurance | Affordable Rates

Back