US health Insurance Group

This post became so interesting to me, that I had some coffee with one of the RSD's for US health last night. I specifically asked him about the "inside" limits of the MedEssential HSA.

His response sure it has limits, BCBS their policies have limits, NYL's LTC policies has limits if you are looking for a perfect policy or product to sell you will starve to death.

This post became so interesting to me, that I had some coffee with one of the RSD's for US health last night. I specifically asked him about the "inside" limits of the MedEssential HSA.

His response sure it has limits, BCBS their policies have limits, NYL's LTC policies has limits if you are looking for a perfect policy or product to sell you will starve to death.

I guess you can file his response under "best defense is a good offense."

Speaking only for Florida, the other major carrier's products (BCBSF, UHC, Humana, Aetna) do NOT have the "inside" limits of the MedEssential HSA.

Tell him or her "nice try" though...

Najmeddin Bassiri is a great broker and has been in the business for many years and represents many carriers.

I do not know why you feel the need to attack him with your arrogance when we are only providing information to consumers.

This forum is not for bashing. It is for informational purposes. So take your bashing somewhere else folks.

facts are facts all pulled from the Texas Dept of Insurance website. No one was bashing anyone.

Back